Orly Naughty (Uploaded by kschmiddy)

4.4

89%
would repurchase
4.5/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/11/2013

The color is beautiful (for reference, I am NC 25) and it's so easy to apply. Even if it is categorized as a fall color, I have no qualms wearing it in the summer. I've used it on a beach trip and I loved it! Also, I was on vacation for 7 days and I didn't have time to redo my nails . . . no chips whatsoever.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Other

HairBrunette

Jul/14/2012

A very dramatic color! Indoors this looks mostly black but still gives a hint of a black cherry, dark blood hue. I like Orly polishes the best because they last longer. The dry time is somewhat longer than other brands, but with a fast drying top coat, I'm good to go as long as I'm not going to be doing a lot of work with my hands for a couple of hours.

About reviewer (88 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

2.0

Jun/26/2012

My first Orly nail polish. I am not sure if this is the right color cause on my bottle, it says "Naughty or Nice" but it looks the same as the picture shown as above. Anyways, I have a love/hate relationship with the brand. I love the color. I don't know if cause the formula is thicker therefore that's why it takes forever to dry and the polish looks like it isn't totally …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (53 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlack

Jan/14/2012

One of the sexiest polishes I own! Love it. The color is absolutely beautiful. Love the name, too. ;)

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Dec/16/2009

currently wearing this in 2 thin coats, it needed 3 to even out though.
looks great great great anyway with a diamond (cz) ring & overhead canned lighting, even with the lighter/darker patches of the 2 coats. sunlight and fluorescent light bring out the patchy 2 coat job.
it is very striking, i usually wear lighter colors, so i can't stop admiring my nails.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Nov/11/2009

Love this color. I've been looking for the perfect deep red/burgundy creme nail polish. I was worried that it would end up looking more like black than the color shown in the bottle but it's exactly what it looks like in the bottle. This is my first Orly color and I love it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinNormal, Dark

HairBrown

Oct/19/2009

I love Orly polish, so not suprisingly I adored this color when I saw it in the bottle. I wanted a black nail polish for fall but decided that black was probably too harsh so I wanted to get an "almost black" color. This color was my choice and was amazing!!! Blood Cherry Brown Black. Can't explain it!!! You MUST get this color for fall. I got SO MANY compliments on it:-)

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

frombinkin

Oct/08/2009

I love this polish. It's a perfect fall color. I'm a nail polish noob, so I have a hard time applying evenly, but two coats of this look perfectly smooth on me. Unfortunately it does chip faster than the OPI, Rimmel, and China Glaze polishes I have, even with a base and topcoat. But the price is right, and I love the color.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

2.0

Aug/18/2009

I knew this shade looked familiar. It does look like the famous Chanel Vamp. I think Uma Thurman wore it in Pulp Fiction, and ever since then it's been popular. I love the shade, it's perfect for the fall season. On me it looks like an ultra dark berry with one coat, and with two it's even closer to Vamp. Update: The shade is great, but this chips in no time at all. I wish I …Read more

About reviewer (1598 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

fromessija

Feb/02/2009

I have not been this amazed by a nail polish in I don't know how long!! I Love everything about this. 1st the Color is Amazing, I didnt know if I could pull it off or not b/c I have fair skin w/ a lot of pink undertones and this looks soooo good. 2nd It Dries so fast, so fast that immediately when I bumped into my lamp I thought Oh S**T.. But Nothing, It was already dry. I used 2 coats …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (320 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure