Orly Naughty

Filtered by age: 36-43
Orly Naughty

on 12/16/2009 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

currently wearing this in 2 thin coats, it needed 3 to even out though.
looks great great great anyway with a diamond (cz) ring & overhead canned lighting, even with the lighter/darker patches of the 2 coats. sunlight and fluorescent light bring out the patchy 2 coat job.
it is very striking, i usually wear lighter colors, so i can't stop admiring my nails.
i almost wore a avocado green cardigan today, but this nail polish made me put it back and get the charcoal grey sweater. it's on for 24 hrs right now with a very cheapie base & top coat, no chips yet.

on 10/17/2006 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Let me start this review by saying I love the rubber caps on the Orly bottles. So much easier to grip and open the bottle.

This is a deep, blood red colour. I like it alot. It's one of my favourite vamps. However, the first time I used it, it went on very streaky. But since then I put a coat of black first, then Naughty and I get an opague look right away. I use Orly Nail Armour underneath and find I can go 3-4 days without wear or chips on my nails. Very good product line.

on 10/2/2006 3:06:00 PM

I am normally a sheer/pale kinda gal (less maintenance that way) although I ALWAYS have polish on to help my weak nails. So why do I love this black/red stuff so much? Va va va voom, is why. This is so luxe, so dark, that it makes me feel sexy today even though my feet are in SNEAKERS! Application is flawless (and easy; the brush is just right), and I love the rubberized grip on the handle. Makes it easy to apply and grip, and never slips out of my fingers and crashes to the floor. This will be my winter staple, and looks good even though I'm still summer tan...

Popular Polishes