Orly Naughty

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The color is beautiful (for reference, I am NC 25) and it's so easy to apply. Even if it is categorized as a fall color, I have no qualms wearing it in the summer. I've used it on a beach trip and I loved it! Also, I was on vacation for 7 days and I didn't have time to redo my nails . . . no chips whatsoever.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My first Orly nail polish. I am not sure if this is the right color cause on my bottle, it says "Naughty or Nice" but it looks the same as the picture shown as above. Anyways, I have a love/hate relationship with the brand. I love the color. I don't know if cause the formula is thicker therefore that's why it takes forever to dry and the polish looks like it isn't totally dry cause I can make a dent on it. Cause of the dryness problem, I tend to drag the first coat off or something. I love the color, just not loving the product. No repurchase for me.

on 10/8/2009 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I love this polish. It's a perfect fall color. I'm a nail polish noob, so I have a hard time applying evenly, but two coats of this look perfectly smooth on me. Unfortunately it does chip faster than the OPI, Rimmel, and China Glaze polishes I have, even with a base and topcoat. But the price is right, and I love the color.

on 2/2/2009 9:21:00 PM

I have not been this amazed by a nail polish in I don't know how long!! I Love everything about this. 1st the Color is Amazing, I didnt know if I could pull it off or not b/c I have fair skin w/ a lot of pink undertones and this looks soooo good. 2nd It Dries so fast, so fast that immediately when I bumped into my lamp I thought Oh S**T.. But Nothing, It was already dry. I used 2 coats for a really deep color but could of just used 1 for more red. This is really DEEP Chocolate Brown looking w a hint of blood. also application went on so smooth, no streaks, it's just perfect.. Love the bottle and rubber grip handle.. Go Naughty... This chipped the next day going to take it down a half lip.

on 8/7/2008 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

LOVE this color. This to me is the red version of LPAD. Deep. Dark. Rich. Almost black but not quite. So sophisticated and classy. Absolute HG in my collection.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This polish is IDENTICAL to Chanel's Vamp. The application is excellent. Although the drying time isn't as fast as I would like, but a good speed dry takes care of this. I'm really happy that it comes in the Toluene, DBP, and Formaldehyde free formulas (gray cap). This is a great color for fall and it makes short nails look modern and sexy.

on 7/21/2006 8:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Most dark shades like Chanel Vamp,Revlon Vixen,Essie Wicked take on fuchcia tones with me but not Naughty..Naughty looks straight up black but in the light you can see the red undertones ..I don't get the brown that a few of the reviews suggest.descent wear too..Lasts about a week&1/2 without a top coat before it starts to chip

I love this color. Every now and then our Sally's marks down Orly nail polishes. I don't understand that, but I was able to pick this up for $2, next week the same color was on the shelf with a different colored cap. I don't get that, but I know I love this color. I like how there is not any sparkles in this nail polish. I am able to apply this on with no streaks, and that is a feat for me. I love this for a winter/fall color. I also love the color Minds Eye, which is another nice color on me.

Popular Polishes