GUERLAIN Divinora Sheer & Shine

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
GUERLAIN Divinora Sheer & Shine

4.8

I have this in 345, a mauve-ish dark terracotta shade. This is fabulous, well worth the money in my opinion. It is slightly sheer but not too shiny. Rich in color. Smells just like violets. A very sophisticated product. And I love the packaging too, the flip top mirror alone convinced me to buy this.

on 12/9/2005 8:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Beautiful pink/peach on me.Very moisturizing also.Would definately repurchase this again,Guerlain has wondeful cosmetics and perfumes.

on 8/27/2004 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I ordered this color after reading the rave review written by Nikua below me. She has described this lipstick perfectly. This is a gorgeous subtle red that can be worn lightly during the day and more intensely at night. While I would not describe it as a warm berry red - I don't see any berry it is a very interesting pinkish-coral-red on me. I like it very much. I don't think it would have been a color I would have chosen on my own so thank you Nikua for talking me into this wonderful lipstick color!

on 10/20/2003 3:53:00 PM

This is my first guerlain l/s and it has become my favourite one in a rush. I asked the sa to find me a red lipstick that's not too loud, would compliment my pale complexion and still look classy. She came along with this really divine divinora lipstick (notice the wordplay? *g*). It's one of the sheer ones - with the nice little mirror on top of the tube. The packaging is so gorgeous and it just feels so sheer when you apply it, as if you didn't even wear lipstick! The lasting power is fairly good for sheer/shine lipsticks and it's super moisturizing as well!

I was surprised by the color - I usually look awful in warm reds and pinks with tones of orange or yellow in it. 321 is a warm berry red, but it's so versatile and looks so gorgeous! I can wear it as a light and subtle look for work, more sophisticated for an evening out as well as classy in my best suit when presenting the latest results in front of bankers and financial consultants.

So versatile, so beautiful, so nice feeling on - definitely worth 5 lippies!

***UPDATE*** Just wanted to let you know, after 3 months I still love it! :)