Guerlain Divinora Sheer & Shine

4.7

on 7/18/2018 3:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hi!
I have this lipstick for a while,but never used it.
The packaging is gold,with a mirror in top of the cap(which i find it useless since is not relly a mirror,but a surface like a mirror).
The shade in the picture is 365,Transparent Brilliant.A pink with a sheer(like the name).
The first time I used it it almost broke because outside is hot.I kept it in the fridge before use it again.
The lipstick is moisturising so it doesn't lasts too much on the lips,but the shade is close to my natural shade of the lips.I would say is for nighttime,but,depending on the rest of the makeup,it's fine for daytime too.

I have this in shade 381, a neutral cool toned beige/brown. Lovely texture, good staying power, gorgeous case, of course.

on 2/26/2006 12:58:00 PM

Guerlain Sheer & Shine lipsticks are my HG, my absolute favorites! I have many lipsticks by Chanel, YSL, Mac, and other quality brands, but IMO none compare to Guerlain. I adore the subtle violet scent. LOVE the sheer colors, really I have yet to find one that I do not like! My lips instantly look plump and soft. Excellent staying power and seems to make my lips softer with use, (unlike Chanel Aqualumieres Sheer lipcolors which look nice at first but for me they settle into lines and makes my lips look dryer and less plump). Pricey, but check ebay, I frequently find these NiB for $13-$17. Packaging is quality but I do wish they would switch to a matte silver/platinum, as the gold is a bit OTT.