Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

3.7

AQUA (WATER) . CYCLOMETHICONE . GLYCERIN . TALC . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) . PEG/ PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE . MAGNESIUM SULFATE . TRIDECETH-3 . METHICONE . METHYLPARABEN . SQUALANE . [ /- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . “NF8897” .

This is pretty much the only highlighter as far as I know that does not contain any shimmer. Like none at all not even micro-shimmer only visible under a bright light or direct sunlight that so many other products like this contains.

This sadly did not work for me. I couldn't really see any difference when I applied this, except for some very faint colour. Despite the sheer coverage in this, it settled into lines noticeably if used under the eyes, and the only difference it made when applied to other areas was very sheer colour. It was a bit dry I guess? I did not notice much if any light-reflective finish with this product? It's also very expensive.

Now why don't I rate this a 1 instead of a 2?

It is a really unique product. A highlighter with no shimmer, so if you are looking for this type of product you don't really have many other options. There is a variety of shades and the packaging both looks and feels good and functions well enough.

I don't regret trying this (but wow it was expensive) because it is so unique (but it shouldn't be!). I just wish this had worked for me.

on 3/17/2019 4:21:00 PM

i love this product. i use as an undereye concealer and its the only thing i have tried that doesnt make my dehydrated/lined undereyes look exponentially worse. it helps hide the little bit of darkness i have toward the inner corners and just brightens in general. i tired to switch to the bobbi brown undereye concealer that has a serum in it and i looked awful. wont stray from this again.

on 12/3/2018 12:38:00 AM

If you’ve read my reviews a lot of them were spoken into the phone. My apologies. I’m truly melasma free tnx to Obagi blenders & lasers. I have been for years. I did develop Pikiloderma from over lasering IPL my neck, chest jst an fyi..

A good routine
A derm that can make you a compound cream for evenings for ur face then décolletage & neck as well as a soap created specifically for you.

Regular facials at that derms office.

IsClinical youth cream moisturizer pump days with this YSL concealer where you need it as ur foundation.

A light dust of bare minerals translucent zinc kills bacteria.

Do ur eyes contour & blush

If you look dry dab a tiny bit of olive oil on ur face over ur make up to break up winter creases lines or to glow. Use a swifter cotton round practice makes perfect dab excess with a second one it won’t remove ur makeup & don’t be afraid of ur fingers.

Obagi blender with retin A kills melasma forever, period.
If you’re done with kids use scalp cream, igrow caps, minoxidil, satin pillow cases, shower caps (see IG fit silicon chic) get a pro blow out twice a week & leave ur hair alone.

Do healthy nails, temp gel polishes with gorgeous manicures work, acrylic & gel extensions destroy.

Coconut & olive oil make hair more flexible. Copper combs rid static. White girls wear caps out to protect their blow outs now..

Any info you can share is greatly appreciated on pikiloderma. I’m an aspiring beauty guru my IG will be up this year once I get all company approvals.

Botox really prevents lines from developing around your eyes but nothing works like huge batwolf style shades. Don’t takes ur sunglasses off wear a scarf & hat.

This concealer is an HG AS ARE INDIAN CLAY MASKS, CUCUMBERS ON THE EYES, BODY BRUSHES FOR BRUISES & PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE VITAMINS. TAKE CARE IF YOUR HEALTH. NAMASTE

I have been using this product for years. I use it as an concealer under my eyes. Around the time that I decided to try it, I realized that what looked like dark circles were really shadows caused by slight bags under my eyes. So I just brush this under the bags and pat it in. I consider it pretty expensive, but I use so little that one tube lasts over a year. I will continue to repurchase this.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I love how this brightens and it adds a nice glow to the skin. For me it doesn't cover very well but I like to use it on bare skin or over a concealer as a brightener.

Its pretty expensive as far as a concealer or brightener goes but it works well. I love the brush applicator and that you can click out how much product you need.

This has nothing to do with how this product works. I've had my ups and downs with it, and I can't say it was worth the money I paid.

However, I've recently noticed that the brush smells HORRIBLE, as does the cap. I've washed the brush and the inside of the cap, but that stink keeps coming back. It's like a rancid smell, which it probably is. But after I clean the brush well, and clean the inside of the cap, you'd think the stink would go away.

If it hadn't been so expensive, I'd toss it, but I figure I'll keep it a while longer and then throw it away.

Anyone else have this problem?

on 9/6/2018 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This just isn’t that great for the hefty price. It’s creamy and blends out beautifully, but I could say the same for cheaper concealers. It gives light-medium, but I have to apply a lot to get it to medium. It doesn’t brighten or do anything I can’t do with other concealers. The brush tip is also messy.

on 3/24/2018 6:39:00 PM

This is fun for a highlighter - you really need a beautyblender/sponge, though. Unless I'm applying it wrong. It feels like I might be doing it wrong, but too late now, right? :)

on 2/23/2018 6:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Wow , wow and WOW! For everyone out there who thinks this is a concealer and keeps on telling us how disappointed they are - its not meant to be used as a concealer. I have used this product religiously for the past 6 years and thought Id review since it's become such a staple in makeup routine. I cannot do my makeup without it, and I will tell you why - I first use this to highlight/lightly cover my upper eye area; therefore applying it to the entire eye area from brow to lash line with a beauty blender and then powder to set (I always do this regardless of wearing eyeshadow or not) and I always get complimented on how "doll like" my eyes look and soft and sometimes get asked what eyeshadow I am wearing... secondly, this is great as a subtle highlight in areas you want to slightly illuminate around the face, and lastly this is my go to on days I cannot be bothered going into the huge effort I would normally, to hide my horrible dark circles. Its perfect to just brighten up the under eye area by slightly covering up any pigment and it makes me look SO healthy and alive! For reference, I am an NC30 MAC/ 4.5 GA and always opt for a lighter shade around the eye area so I get the shade 2 and it is perfect for me! In saying all this - no way will this suffice if your aim is to use as a concealer, I wouldn't even rate the "coverage" light, it' has a very watery consistency but as I explained above, if used correctly and for the right purpose, it does mask the appearance of skin discoloration but it doesn't offer coverage as such. A worthy reason why this has been such an award winning item. Hope I helped those who are uncertain.

on 2/13/2018 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Am I the only one who thinks this is such an overrated product? It’s definetly well-marketed. I don’t see it being any different or special than other products out there.

First of all, it fades very quickly, I know it’s not supposed to be a concealer but what else would you wanna do with your under-eyes? Oh and I didn’t really notice a huge illuminating effect either.