Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

3.7

AQUA (WATER) . CYCLOMETHICONE . GLYCERIN . TALC . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) . PEG/ PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE . MAGNESIUM SULFATE . TRIDECETH-3 . METHICONE . METHYLPARABEN . SQUALANE . [ /- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . NF8897 .

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I don't know why I have held off so long trying this. I guess I honestly thought this is/was an over-hyped product, an unnecessary luxury item. For some, that may be true, as not everything works for everyone. But oh goodness, this is one of my new (new to me!!) fave makeup items. I'm not sure why I thought this was a brightener of sorts, I do not get much brightening per say, but this does make my skin look more 'alive,' so I guess it does brighten, just maybe not in the brightening sense I was used to or thinking of. This makes my skin appear more youthful and even out my sallowness, and makes me look like I am very well-rested. For me, this 'erases' dark spots and 'shadows'.

My 46 year old skin looks years and feels younger with this. I have noticed that I get compliments on my appearance on days that I wear this. I did not put two and two together, but I can fathom that this is the reason why, as I had not been wearing this every day. I did think the shade selection was a little poor (and I still would like to see more shades added), but I had no trouble getting the shade I chose to blend in nicely, it just seemed to work some kind of magic; when initially applied to my skin, I thought, oh God, this is not going to look right, or I thought it would be orange, but it blended in beautifully. I often wear a basic moisturizer and then this on my 'spots', and have been skipping my foundation (and concealer!), and I find I like the overall look of this alone better, and judging from the compliments I have been getting, this has been working well for me.

Honestly, after trying so many foundations and concealers, some being good, some not so good, I am happy to just have one of these and know that it works well for me, for me, this looks better than any foundation/concealer. And I only use this for my 'spots,' so I am not using a lot of product, really.

I am not a fan of the packaging, I find it a little unsanitary as-is, and possibly wasted product, and I could do without the luxe casing in favor of a more affordable price point, but, it is what it is. Those being the only very minor and trivial downfalls; yes, I do plan on repurchasing this, during a sale, preferably!!

on 2/28/2017 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I really loved using this, it lasted a decent amount of time and I used it mainly as a under eye highlight. The packaging is awesome and unsures you don't waste too much. It's too expensive for me to re purchase but I would happily use i again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Such a luxurious product. It lasts a long time, leaves me looking radiant, even after little sleep, and the packaging is to die for. I can't imagine using anything else. Best of all, YSL usually have a gift set of this product with either a mascara or primer (which are both amazing)

on 12/17/2016 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've always heard about it even when I first started getting into makeup, and recently I've used some YSL products that I really loved, so I decided to just try it out.

I bought the lightest shade, and when I used it I thought that it was a bit too pink at first, but when I blended it out more with my fingers (works perfectly fine with fingers), it matched, so I was relieved.

As expected, it worked so beautifully! It brightens up my face, makes my light blemishes disappear, and most of all, it doesn't cake up or move around when you're done using it. I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that it was really light and felt like I didn't put anything on. It looks very natural on my skin and radiant, as advertised.

This concealer is really creamy and easily blendable, and gets absorbed into your skin comfortably. But even though there's many pros about it, it doesn't have a *lot* of coverage. I think it has a light to medium coverage, and if you don't a lot of acne or noticeable spots it's perfect for you.

Something I didn't really like was the brush tip and the button that you had to click to get the product out. It took me a bit of time and effort for me to finally get the concealer out when I first tried it. As for the brush tip, I felt like the concealer was wasted in the brush, and there's a chance that I might accidentally jab the brush in the cap if I wasn't being careful.

As many people have pointed out, the price is definitely too much for a small tube. Yes, you're paying for the name/brand, but it would've been reasonable if there were more.

But overall, I'm really, really in love with this. I've tried many concealers, bb creams, etc. but none was as lightweight, natural, glowy, and such like this. I would absolutely buy it again when I run out of it, and would recommend anyone who just wants their skin to look great without having to put on a ton of makeup!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

PROS:
- bomb ass packaging, very luxurious obviously

CONS:
- leaves an oily slick on your face
- separates in container after a while... what comes out is a mixture of goop and pure oil if you haven't used it in a while
- not sure what it does be honest, it's like a fancy highlighter that's a bit out of its league given that there are so many better highlighters in the market now and even before the highlighter craze there was Benefit's High Beam

on 10/23/2016 9:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I quite enjoy this product, though a bit overhyped in my opinion. It brightens a lot under my eyes, but its not a heavy concealer, so for my discoloration I need something more. I Like to use this over my regular concealer for added brightness. The texture feels very nice and creamy, I dont have issues with it creasing on me. And the finish is very luminous and natural looking.

The downside is for me the applicator, it can be tricky to get the hang of, and I'm not a big fan of clicky pens in general.

Overall I like it and would repurchase if lost or when I run out, simply because I like the effect it gives. Especially on days I look tired!

on 8/17/2016 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I've been using this highlighter for several weeks. I've ditched my Dior BB cream and switched to simply wearing concealer so no more hiding my blemishes and have doubled down on my skincare routine. So I don't have major skin issues but I do have some discoloration. I know this product is a highlighter but I multi-purpose it to hide some blemishes. It works perfectly!

Pros: Beautiful brightening effect when used under the eye, high points of the face (really does give you 8 extra hours of sleep)
Light, comfortable formula
Formula doesn't feel dry and cakey on my skin unlike my NARS radiant creamy concealer
Stays put even without primer
Gives a very natural finish (not too matte)
Very sleek, portable packaging

Cons: Application is a bit annoying (clicking the pen before applying product)
Limited number of shades
Definitely a hefty price

So far, I've been consistently preferring this product over my actual concealers/ foundation to help my skin out. It's so subtle but it makes a clear difference :) For further reference: I strongly prefer to look like I've got no makeup on - think only Touche éclat, mascara, eyeliner and tinted lip balm. So this multi-tasking product really does make minimal makeup easier!

If my opinion of this product changes or if I find anything that trumps this I'll definitely be back with an update. As for now I strongly recommend this product as a highlighter and if you dare also as a light concealer!

This stuff is somewhat expensive, but if your under-eye area needs a little visual lift - you can't go wrong with this product. It is worth the hype and thanks to a great variety of shades available, it can be used a lightweight under-eye concealer/illuminator/corrector etc.

I have mine in several shades and undertones so that I can mix and match them for my panda under-eyes and I must say this is the best thing you can put after using your corrector if you have dark circles, to bring more light and brightness to the area. You can read more about texture, shade selection on my blog (partyparrotblog.com), but overall I really do like this product and will re-purchase again!

It is a nice product that comes in a beautiful packaging. Easy to apply by just clicking the end of the "pen". The product delivers nice highlight to areas needed. Handy to take along.
I think many mistakenly treat the product as a concealer, and that is not the purpose of Touch Eclat.
The only drawback I find is the price. Looking at the gold packaging you know why; yet I would rather use a product that comes in a humble packaging but at a lower price point.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This takes away eye bags, puffiness and dark circles. Cons for me is the short shelf life because I only wear makeup occasionally.