Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

3.7

AQUA (WATER) . CYCLOMETHICONE . GLYCERIN . TALC . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) . PEG/ PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE . MAGNESIUM SULFATE . TRIDECETH-3 . METHICONE . METHYLPARABEN . SQUALANE . [ /- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . “NF8897” .

on 3/24/2018 6:39:00 PM

This is fun for a highlighter - you really need a beautyblender/sponge, though. Unless I'm applying it wrong. It feels like I might be doing it wrong, but too late now, right? :)

on 2/23/2018 6:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Wow , wow and WOW! For everyone out there who thinks this is a concealer and keeps on telling us how disappointed they are - its not meant to be used as a concealer. I have used this product religiously for the past 6 years and thought Id review since it's become such a staple in makeup routine. I cannot do my makeup without it, and I will tell you why - I first use this to highlight/lightly cover my upper eye area; therefore applying it to the entire eye area from brow to lash line with a beauty blender and then powder to set (I always do this regardless of wearing eyeshadow or not) and I always get complimented on how "doll like" my eyes look and soft and sometimes get asked what eyeshadow I am wearing... secondly, this is great as a subtle highlight in areas you want to slightly illuminate around the face, and lastly this is my go to on days I cannot be bothered going into the huge effort I would normally, to hide my horrible dark circles. Its perfect to just brighten up the under eye area by slightly covering up any pigment and it makes me look SO healthy and alive! For reference, I am an NC30 MAC/ 4.5 GA and always opt for a lighter shade around the eye area so I get the shade 2 and it is perfect for me! In saying all this - no way will this suffice if your aim is to use as a concealer, I wouldn't even rate the "coverage" light, it' has a very watery consistency but as I explained above, if used correctly and for the right purpose, it does mask the appearance of skin discoloration but it doesn't offer coverage as such. A worthy reason why this has been such an award winning item. Hope I helped those who are uncertain.

on 2/13/2018 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Am I the only one who thinks this is such an overrated product? It’s definetly well-marketed. I don’t see it being any different or special than other products out there.

First of all, it fades very quickly, I know it’s not supposed to be a concealer but what else would you wanna do with your under-eyes? Oh and I didn’t really notice a huge illuminating effect either.

on 2/13/2018 9:00:00 AM

I was so disappointed by this product.
I know that it isn't a true concealer so it shouldn't be held up to others but it didn't cover any of my dark circles, it immediately went under my eyes in the crease and moved quite a lot throughout the day.
Sure, its fine as an illuminator but NOT at all worth the hype. I had Estee Lauder before this and had heard so much about Touche Eclat that I had to try it. Wasted money. 40 bucks for an illuminator while 30 bucks for an Estee Lauder concealer that does the same thing and a 100 more uses as a real concealer.

I wish I had a better experience with this product. It makes my under eye skin look very crepey, and it never completely sets. Packaging is A+ though.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I don't know why I have held off so long trying this. I guess I honestly thought this is/was an over-hyped product, an unnecessary luxury item. For some, that may be true, as not everything works for everyone. But oh goodness, this is one of my new (new to me!!) fave makeup items. I'm not sure why I thought this was a brightener of sorts, I do not get much brightening per say, but this does make my skin look more 'alive,' so I guess it does brighten, just maybe not in the brightening sense I was used to or thinking of. This makes my skin appear more youthful and even out my sallowness, and makes me look like I am very well-rested. For me, this 'erases' dark spots and 'shadows'.

My 46 year old skin looks years and feels younger with this. I have noticed that I get compliments on my appearance on days that I wear this. I did not put two and two together, but I can fathom that this is the reason why, as I had not been wearing this every day. I did think the shade selection was a little poor (and I still would like to see more shades added), but I had no trouble getting the shade I chose to blend in nicely, it just seemed to work some kind of magic; when initially applied to my skin, I thought, oh God, this is not going to look right, or I thought it would be orange, but it blended in beautifully. I often wear a basic moisturizer and then this on my 'spots', and have been skipping my foundation (and concealer!), and I find I like the overall look of this alone better, and judging from the compliments I have been getting, this has been working well for me.

Honestly, after trying so many foundations and concealers, some being good, some not so good, I am happy to just have one of these and know that it works well for me, for me, this looks better than any foundation/concealer. And I only use this for my 'spots,' so I am not using a lot of product, really.

I am not a fan of the packaging, I find it a little unsanitary as-is, and possibly wasted product, and I could do without the luxe casing in favor of a more affordable price point, but, it is what it is. Those being the only very minor and trivial downfalls; yes, I do plan on repurchasing this, during a sale, preferably!!

on 2/28/2017 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I really loved using this, it lasted a decent amount of time and I used it mainly as a under eye highlight. The packaging is awesome and unsures you don't waste too much. It's too expensive for me to re purchase but I would happily use i again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Such a luxurious product. It lasts a long time, leaves me looking radiant, even after little sleep, and the packaging is to die for. I can't imagine using anything else. Best of all, YSL usually have a gift set of this product with either a mascara or primer (which are both amazing)

on 12/17/2016 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've always heard about it even when I first started getting into makeup, and recently I've used some YSL products that I really loved, so I decided to just try it out.

I bought the lightest shade, and when I used it I thought that it was a bit too pink at first, but when I blended it out more with my fingers (works perfectly fine with fingers), it matched, so I was relieved.

As expected, it worked so beautifully! It brightens up my face, makes my light blemishes disappear, and most of all, it doesn't cake up or move around when you're done using it. I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that it was really light and felt like I didn't put anything on. It looks very natural on my skin and radiant, as advertised.

This concealer is really creamy and easily blendable, and gets absorbed into your skin comfortably. But even though there's many pros about it, it doesn't have a *lot* of coverage. I think it has a light to medium coverage, and if you don't a lot of acne or noticeable spots it's perfect for you.

Something I didn't really like was the brush tip and the button that you had to click to get the product out. It took me a bit of time and effort for me to finally get the concealer out when I first tried it. As for the brush tip, I felt like the concealer was wasted in the brush, and there's a chance that I might accidentally jab the brush in the cap if I wasn't being careful.

As many people have pointed out, the price is definitely too much for a small tube. Yes, you're paying for the name/brand, but it would've been reasonable if there were more.

But overall, I'm really, really in love with this. I've tried many concealers, bb creams, etc. but none was as lightweight, natural, glowy, and such like this. I would absolutely buy it again when I run out of it, and would recommend anyone who just wants their skin to look great without having to put on a ton of makeup!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

PROS:
- bomb ass packaging, very luxurious obviously

CONS:
- leaves an oily slick on your face
- separates in container after a while... what comes out is a mixture of goop and pure oil if you haven't used it in a while
- not sure what it does be honest, it's like a fancy highlighter that's a bit out of its league given that there are so many better highlighters in the market now and even before the highlighter craze there was Benefit's High Beam