Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

3.7

AQUA (WATER) . CYCLOMETHICONE . GLYCERIN . TALC . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) . PEG/ PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE . MAGNESIUM SULFATE . TRIDECETH-3 . METHICONE . METHYLPARABEN . SQUALANE . [ /- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . “NF8897” .

on 8/17/2016 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I've been using this highlighter for several weeks. I've ditched my Dior BB cream and switched to simply wearing concealer so no more hiding my blemishes and have doubled down on my skincare routine. So I don't have major skin issues but I do have some discoloration. I know this product is a highlighter but I multi-purpose it to hide some blemishes. It works perfectly!

Pros: Beautiful brightening effect when used under the eye, high points of the face (really does give you 8 extra hours of sleep)
Light, comfortable formula
Formula doesn't feel dry and cakey on my skin unlike my NARS radiant creamy concealer
Stays put even without primer
Gives a very natural finish (not too matte)
Very sleek, portable packaging

Cons: Application is a bit annoying (clicking the pen before applying product)
Limited number of shades
Definitely a hefty price

So far, I've been consistently preferring this product over my actual concealers/ foundation to help my skin out. It's so subtle but it makes a clear difference :) For further reference: I strongly prefer to look like I've got no makeup on - think only Touche éclat, mascara, eyeliner and tinted lip balm. So this multi-tasking product really does make minimal makeup easier!

If my opinion of this product changes or if I find anything that trumps this I'll definitely be back with an update. As for now I strongly recommend this product as a highlighter and if you dare also as a light concealer!

This stuff is somewhat expensive, but if your under-eye area needs a little visual lift - you can't go wrong with this product. It is worth the hype and thanks to a great variety of shades available, it can be used a lightweight under-eye concealer/illuminator/corrector etc.

I have mine in several shades and undertones so that I can mix and match them for my panda under-eyes and I must say this is the best thing you can put after using your corrector if you have dark circles, to bring more light and brightness to the area. You can read more about texture, shade selection on my blog (partyparrotblog.com), but overall I really do like this product and will re-purchase again!

To Read all 886 Reviews, Login or Join

It is a nice product that comes in a beautiful packaging. Easy to apply by just clicking the end of the "pen". The product delivers nice highlight to areas needed. Handy to take along.
I think many mistakenly treat the product as a concealer, and that is not the purpose of Touch Eclat.
The only drawback I find is the price. Looking at the gold packaging you know why; yet I would rather use a product that comes in a humble packaging but at a lower price point.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This takes away eye bags, puffiness and dark circles. Cons for me is the short shelf life because I only wear makeup occasionally.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is a must have in my makeup bag! I got it for Christmas and since then I used it every day. It really brighten up your face but also covers dark circles under your eyes, which I have genetically. Also can use it as a "highlighter" in the middle of your nose etc. And love the tube! But I love all YSL's packaging, gold and practical. I ran out of this product and must say I will buy it again 100% when I will have the money.

This is one of the few products I use nearly every day. I've repurchased it 3 or 4 times, which speaks for itself. Not really a concealer for obvious discolorations, it just covers up regular minor differences in skin tone, and brightens up wherever you apply it almost imperceptibly. I use it on undereyes, top lip, brow bone, anywhere I need that little lift really. An exact color match is not critical, because you apply this product lightly for a translucent effect. Heavy application gives a cakey, unnatural look, and will crease easily too. I find the original shade fine for my fair cool-neutral skin, and I think anyone other than those with pronounced yellow or dark tones should be OK with this too.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Best packaging ever. This product gives a diffuse glow to the eye area and sides of nose to lighten them up. Lots of white pigment so it doesn't conceal that much. Expensive but nice. I love it but it does take a lot of work

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this product. I have dark circles and use this after all my other makeup (with concealer)It's a nice product as a finishing touch, but not as a concealer. I would buy it again, although its expensive. Lasts a long time!

on 3/15/2016 8:03:00 AM

I am certain this has been reformulated. It used to be amazing and unique - it melted into the skin and provided subtle illumination. Now it is very similar to the L'Oreal Lumi Magique (and emphasizes fine lines) and it wouldn't surprise me if it were in fact exactly the same product in different packaging, given that they have the same parent company.

Once a wonder product, no longer anything special.

I got this 2-3 months ago and have been using it since, and now I finished it. I don't know, i love how it looks on me, great subtle highlighter but so little product for such a high price.