OPI Mimosas for Mr and Mrs

image 1image 2image 3image 4

on 7/11/2016 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I wore this for a wedding ceremony and the color is really classy and beautiful. It's a beautiful light milky peach pink. But I really dislike how I had to layer a minimum of 4 layers until opaque. Even with 4 coats I can still see some unevenness. If I do 2 or 3 it'll look streaky and very sloppy. We all know nails gets more prone to scratches and dents the thicker the layer is. So this is a big NO for me.

It's somewhat streaky but I have to say the brush is great to work with, width is perfect and it picks up the right amount of product. If 2-3 coats were enough, I would consider to repurchase, but considering the risk of scratched up mani and the amount of time you need to put it on, it's just not worth it, I will never repurchase.

on 9/29/2015 2:24:00 AM

Packaging: Classic OPI. Simple and effective.

Brush: pro wide brush. I LOVE the brush. Makes applying polish easier.

Color: lovely shade of muted nude pink. Perfect for drench mancure/conservative polished look.

Formula: this is where it kills me. The formula is so streaky and doesn't level even after four coats. Love this color, but just can't make it work. It's not the worst formula I've had to work with (I'm looking at you, Essie), but not the typical OPI standard.

Would not purchase again.

To Read all 38 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Really like this shade. I am a big fan of OPI - in fact it's the only brand of nail polish I wear. This shade is a very very soft creamy pink. It looks very fresh on and wears really well. I tend to wear darker shades usually but this colour Is perfect for spring. I imagine this shade would suit the majority of skin tones too. Definitely recommend :)

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

For anyone needing a pink colour for a french manicure, look no further! I absolutely love this colour; it looks so nice on any skin tone and it's my favourite colour if I need something on my nails.

When I applied the polish, I had no problems with the consistency or the application. I do agree that it is a bit streaky. Be aware, if the polish isn't painted evenly there will be streakiness and it is harder to get a nice outline of the polish.

It is rather hard to perfect the application but it's a beautiful colour!

My favorite OPI color! It's a opaque light beige pink, reminiscent of a color you would see of the tip of a French manicure. Like others have said, it does take multiple coats to be fully rid of streaks. This normally would be a deal breaker for me because I hate having to wait in between coats for it to dry before I do another coat, but the color makes up for it. I wear this color with everything--because its a neutral color it looks great with casual and more formal clothing (I base my nail polish colors on what I plan on wearing or where I'm going in the next few days). I've gotten many compliments at work from the color and I feel more refined when I wear it. Will repurchase for sure

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my ideal nude-pink color. It is absolutely gorgeous. But the formulation is unforgivably watery and sheer. First two-three coats go on extremely streaky. Takes at LEAST four coats, sometimes more, to get it even and opaque. Then you're left with that caked-on look that quickly begins to peel up at the cuticle. I know there are other nude-pink shades out there that have more substance, so my quest continues. Will likely not repurchase.

on 8/29/2013 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Oh my goodness but I am in love with this beautiful milky pink beige polish! I am fair skinned but have a little tan and my skintone tends to appear reddish and this gorgeous neutral is really popping on my fingers. This is a clean fresh look and is so perfect for summer. I am loving it better than white. It is a pink leaning beige color and this makes me think of the beach and tanned skin. This really looks fabulous on me and does not give me lobster hands and actually tones down the red in my skin. This is a creme polish and a little sheer so there is still visible nail line after 2 coats. The formula was thin though and had a tendency to flood the cuticles and streaked a little going on. It is manageable but it takes 3-4 coats to get it all even so Boo for that! Overall I love this pretty polish and I would definitely buy this again.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this color. I was going for a nude/pink color and saw this at the nail salon. I got it on both my mani/pedi and it's so beautiful. It does take three coats for an opaque finish but is definitely a very girly, versatile color. Love love love the color and is probably one of my favs now.

on 7/29/2012 7:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I purchased this colour last week after searching for a shade which would suit my yellow toned skin and this is perfect. I have many OPI colours however I don't have many neutrals. This is slightly pink but just enough to still look very natural. I only applied one coat and it has given enough coverage. I would probably recommend 2 coats in order to achieve more colour. I am very very impressed by this colour and generally OPI lasts especially on my toes. I will definitely repurchase once this runs out.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is my absolute FAVORITE polish! I first saw this at the salon, when I needed something pretty, yet still acceptable to wear to court. Can't really wear bright pink nail polish to court these days! This fit the bill. I love the name of it as well, since I was engaged at the time. As a bridal shower gift, I gifted this to all of my bridesmaids and MIL & SIL, and they all wore it to my wedding. It looked great with their fuschia dresses. It's thin, and the first coat is streaky, so I typically need 3 coats, plus a top coat of clear, and it has a great shine to it. It lasts me 2 weeks fingers or toes, and then I change it NOT because it's chipping, but I just want a different color. This may be the only polish I've ever had that doesn't chip!

Popular Polishes