Suave Professionals Sleek Look Shampoo

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Suave Professionals Sleek Look Shampoo

4.3

Water (aqua), sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium chloride, dimethiconol, fragrance (parfum), carbomer, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium, chloride, tetrasodium, EDTA, amodimethicone, DMDM hydantoin, TEA-dodecyibenzene-sulfonate, citric acid, C11-15 pareth-7, laureth-9, trideceth-12, PRG-9, propylene glycol, glycerin, tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E acetate), lysine HCI, arginine HCI, panthenol, panthenyl ethyl ether, methylchloroisothiazolinone, silk amino acids, methylisothiazolinone, mica ( CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

on 2/18/2011 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I love this shampoo/conditioner. I have thick, wavy hair and this really helps to tame the frizz. It works just as well (if not better) than the matrix brand, which really surprised me. I've been using nothing but this shampoo/conditioner since christmas and don't plan on switching any time soon. It's a great alternative for all you wavy-haired ladies who want to save a little extra cash!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I really liked this shampoo! it really smoothed down my thick frizzy hair and I highly recommend this!

on 3/12/2010 12:43:00 AM

Officially one of the best hair shampoo I've used. It works better than pantene in my opinion. Love the price that you can get it for all the while works like professional grade products. Leaves my hair sleek, shiny and healthy lookin. People ask me how I get my hair so shiny and I tell them Suave Professionals. They don't believe me because Suave seems like a cheap brand, but it works. Smells really good too. I pair it up the Sleek hair shampoo with Volumizing conditioner (purple bottle). With those two, I always get satisfying hair finish. Sleek yet just right amount of volume and very flowy.

on 4/28/2008 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This shampoo is one of the only drugstore shampoos that I will promote since the rest have turned my head into a yucky mess. This stuff smooths my hair and softens it exceptionally well. I always use in conjunction with the condish so I cant say if it is OK to use on its own. My curls pop, and the frizz is erased. On the days I straighten, my hair is so smooth and so soft, I can't keep my hands away. The smell leaves a little to be desired, but it isn't strong and fades right away. And like the condish, the extremely cheap price allows for multiple repurchases without feeling guilty. I love Suave! For reference, I have collar bone length( when straight), very curly, frizzy, poofy, biracial hair :-)

on 4/30/2006 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This made a difference in my hair on the first use! Softer and silkier. And I just used my usual conditioner so it was not that. I have never been able to attribute a difference in my hair to just a shampoo! I got this at a dollar store for less than 2 dollars. You can't beat this line of products for the quality and price.

on 3/5/2006 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

i think i've found my HG cheapie shampoo. it's the first d/s shampoo i've used that made my coarse hair stay soft even after it's completely air dried (usually, i've got a mess of fly aways and the coarser hairs tend to spiral and curl, even though my hair is naturally supposed to be stick straight). it's the first Suave Professionals shampoo i've used and i'm very pleased with the results. smells nice too--kinda fruity... a bit citrusy and very clean.UPDATE 02-02-07: when i turned my hair into a greasy mess with dry ends using the Garnier Sleek and Shine products, one shampoo from this line, mixed with a little baking soda, followed with this conditioner turned my hair back to pure silk. that was over half a year ago. i've since ruined my hair with the Biolage line, both the Suave Knock Offs and the real deal Matrix shampoo and conditioner... and unfortunately, this line and the real Matrix sleek.look line won't repair my hair. these lines have way too much silicone in them and it's drying my hair out to the point where if you were to grab my hair and squeeze, you'd hear a crunching sound. i just want to warn my fellow hair afficionadas about these Suave products... they're fabulous, but i can't recommend using them long term, because they'll ruin your hair in the long run, alot sooner than the real Salon versions can... simply because their base has WAY more silicones in them than the real deal. back to my Samy Salon until i can get my hands on Nexxus Therappe and Humectress. i'm not taking off any lippies, because i'll still use this line when i'm GOING OUT and NEED super sleek, gorgeous hair, but until then, i can't use it at all. continued >>

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this b/c I wondered if it would compare to the Matrix sleek line. It gave me an itchy scalp, and it has a weird plasticky smell.