Suave Professionals Sleek Look Shampoo

Suave Professionals Sleek Look Shampoo

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Water (aqua), sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium chloride, dimethiconol, fragrance (parfum), carbomer, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium, chloride, tetrasodium, EDTA, amodimethicone, DMDM hydantoin, TEA-dodecyibenzene-sulfonate, citric acid, C11-15 pareth-7, laureth-9, trideceth-12, PRG-9, propylene glycol, glycerin, tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E acetate), lysine HCI, arginine HCI, panthenol, panthenyl ethyl ether, methylchloroisothiazolinone, silk amino acids, methylisothiazolinone, mica ( CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

on 7/8/2017 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

What an amazing shampoo! I have never come across a drugstore shampoo which can make my hair so soft and shiny. Even my husband who never has any opinion on any shampoo loved it and wants to buy it from now on. Definitely my favorite shampoo ever.

Really hydrating great for winter time bad thing is that is has a lot of sulfate which strips the hair of its natural moisture and hydrates with the other ingredients.It keeps all the frizz down and makes my hair really shiny.

on 3/12/2009 5:31:00 PM

Bought this as a alternative to the Matrix version that my friend had. I'd say that it was pretty effective in giving a sleek look (I didnt blow drive my hair during the period of use either). The only reason I'm not rebuying is because I'm aiming for more volume in my hair now, but overall I think this was a good product.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this b/c I wondered if it would compare to the Matrix sleek line. It gave me an itchy scalp, and it has a weird plasticky smell.