Suave Professionals Sleek Look Shampoo

Suave Professionals Sleek Look Shampoo

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Water (aqua), sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium chloride, dimethiconol, fragrance (parfum), carbomer, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium, chloride, tetrasodium, EDTA, amodimethicone, DMDM hydantoin, TEA-dodecyibenzene-sulfonate, citric acid, C11-15 pareth-7, laureth-9, trideceth-12, PRG-9, propylene glycol, glycerin, tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E acetate), lysine HCI, arginine HCI, panthenol, panthenyl ethyl ether, methylchloroisothiazolinone, silk amino acids, methylisothiazolinone, mica ( CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

on 7/8/2017 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

What an amazing shampoo! I have never come across a drugstore shampoo which can make my hair so soft and shiny. Even my husband who never has any opinion on any shampoo loved it and wants to buy it from now on. Definitely my favorite shampoo ever.

on 2/6/2012 10:41:00 AM

God, I hate it when Suave reformulates. I LOVED this stuff when it was in the orange bottle, it was my HG (before I even knew what a HG was...LOL) Now it doesn't work as well on frizz and the scent is sickeningly sweet and stays with my hair all day. I used to like sweeter scents but now they just give me a headache. Really disappointed.

2 stars only because it is cheap and it isn't 100% totally awful. I am tempted to find some in the orange bottle on ebay or something...

on 12/30/2011 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My hair: Fine, long hair that gets dry in the winter, and so does my scalp. Hair is not chemically treated, natural color. It has past heat-damage from blow-drying however I have not heat-styled it for 5 months now.

I recently bought this shampoo and I like it. My hair doesn't feel weighed down or like it has build up from it. This is pretty good for a cheap shampoo. I really hate Suave Naturals, so the Professionals series is a pleasant surprise. I doubt I will be able to use this during the warmer months without getting an oily scalp, but it's working great for the dry, winter months.

This is for the new silver bottle, which I think has a new formula.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

OMG PRICE IS SOO WORTH iT. I have straight hair to begin with but i also have layers and sometimes my hair can become sightly freezy and the top layers start bending in odd ways..totaly helps smooth it out. some days i dont even have to go over with a straightner. so in a way its a hit or miss in that sense but atleast its not frizzy like before :0

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I'm not sure what the hell happened to my hair in the past month but it's so wavy and frizzy lately. My usual shampoo just wasn't cutting it and I needed something to smooth and soothe my hair. So, I picked up this shampoo (the new grey bottle) up for $2.50. I always wanted to try Matrix Sleek but didn't care for the smell of it at all! I can't bring myself to use a shampoo that smells all sorts of rancid. Sauve Sleek smells sooooo nice. It's a bit sweet and floral but not too overpowering. I must say, this did a good job taming my crazy hair. I do feel a coating with this shampoo and I can foresee this causing build up if you wash your hair daily. I would rec a clairifying shampoo on your every 3rd or 4th wash to prevent any build up. But, I'm not worried, I'll take anything just to have shiny smooth hair!

I'm writing for the "new" greyish bottle version they just came out with, it also says "sleek" and so I assume it's the same shampoo we're talking about.
For approx. 2 dollars, this shampoo is great! Actually, it makes my hair feel very soft and shiny, and usually I only use salon brands because none of the drugstore shampoos ever really worked for me. I also used the conditioner once now, and I really like the result. It does keep my hair frizz-free, with the high humidity we have right now in June. Like it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Love this shampoo. It's low lathering and doesn't strip my hair - I can use it without conditioner and still detangle easily. It doesn't do any dramatic smoothing, but it's just right for my hair type. Also, it smells great - a mixture of cherry and coconut that has me sniffing my hair several times daily. I like the bottle, which can easily be stored upside down to get the last dregs out. Sidenote: I also use this to clean my makeup brushes, and it keeps them in tip-top shape - very soft and pleasant to use without being too floppy.

on 7/6/2010 10:07:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Great shampoo! My hair is pretty normal, though sometimes it gets dull or frizzy. This shampoo gives it more shine than anything else I can remember. I got a family sized bottle for about $3.49. Well worth it! Am now looking into Suave Professionals conditioners.

on 6/22/2010 5:56:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Bought this because of all the great reviews. It just doesn't work for me I guess. It was seriously DIRT cheap and cleanses well enough but it leaves my hair so dry and frizzy. I will be going back to Dove for color treated hair.

Really hydrating great for winter time bad thing is that is has a lot of sulfate which strips the hair of its natural moisture and hydrates with the other ingredients.It keeps all the frizz down and makes my hair really shiny.