Suave Professionals Sleek Look Shampoo

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Suave Professionals Sleek Look Shampoo

Price: $

Price: $

Water (aqua), sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium chloride, dimethiconol, fragrance (parfum), carbomer, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium, chloride, tetrasodium, EDTA, amodimethicone, DMDM hydantoin, TEA-dodecyibenzene-sulfonate, citric acid, C11-15 pareth-7, laureth-9, trideceth-12, PRG-9, propylene glycol, glycerin, tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E acetate), lysine HCI, arginine HCI, panthenol, panthenyl ethyl ether, methylchloroisothiazolinone, silk amino acids, methylisothiazolinone, mica ( CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

on 11/17/2009 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I purchased this product a few months ago and was really impressed by it! My hair is kinda naturally curly, so I wanted a shampoo to help straighten my hair. I wouldn't say that it's the very best shampoo, but it does help with curly/wavy hair. It's also a great price, so even if it didn't work, you wouldn't have spent a whole lot of money!

on 6/3/2008 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Love this! I've been using this after a brief stint of indulgence with Redken's All Soft line and I can honestly say I like this better. I've been using this with the Sleek Look conditioner for about 5 weeks and the results are unbelievable for the roughly $2.50 I spent on each at Wal-Mart. I have thick, slightly wavy hair that is past my shoulders. I have terrible frizzies in humid weather and this tames them. A word of caution: If you have a hard time with scents, this one has a very distinct "mediciney" one. It fades significantly after drying, but it's still a factor to consider. I still give it 5 lippies as this doesn't bother me. YAY!

on 3/5/2006 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

i think i've found my HG cheapie shampoo. it's the first d/s shampoo i've used that made my coarse hair stay soft even after it's completely air dried (usually, i've got a mess of fly aways and the coarser hairs tend to spiral and curl, even though my hair is naturally supposed to be stick straight). it's the first Suave Professionals shampoo i've used and i'm very pleased with the results. smells nice too--kinda fruity... a bit citrusy and very clean.UPDATE 02-02-07: when i turned my hair into a greasy mess with dry ends using the Garnier Sleek and Shine products, one shampoo from this line, mixed with a little baking soda, followed with this conditioner turned my hair back to pure silk. that was over half a year ago. i've since ruined my hair with the Biolage line, both the Suave Knock Offs and the real deal Matrix shampoo and conditioner... and unfortunately, this line and the real Matrix sleek.look line won't repair my hair. these lines have way too much silicone in them and it's drying my hair out to the point where if you were to grab my hair and squeeze, you'd hear a crunching sound. i just want to warn my fellow hair afficionadas about these Suave products... they're fabulous, but i can't recommend using them long term, because they'll ruin your hair in the long run, alot sooner than the real Salon versions can... simply because their base has WAY more silicones in them than the real deal. back to my Samy Salon until i can get my hands on Nexxus Therappe and Humectress. i'm not taking off any lippies, because i'll still use this line when i'm GOING OUT and NEED super sleek, gorgeous hair, but until then, i can't use it at all. continued >>