Suave Professionals Sleek Look Shampoo

Suave Professionals Sleek Look Shampoo

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water (aqua), sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium chloride, dimethiconol, fragrance (parfum), carbomer, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium, chloride, tetrasodium, EDTA, amodimethicone, DMDM hydantoin, TEA-dodecyibenzene-sulfonate, citric acid, C11-15 pareth-7, laureth-9, trideceth-12, PRG-9, propylene glycol, glycerin, tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E acetate), lysine HCI, arginine HCI, panthenol, panthenyl ethyl ether, methylchloroisothiazolinone, silk amino acids, methylisothiazolinone, mica ( CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

on 7/8/2017 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

What an amazing shampoo! I have never come across a drugstore shampoo which can make my hair so soft and shiny. Even my husband who never has any opinion on any shampoo loved it and wants to buy it from now on. Definitely my favorite shampoo ever.

I have thin, super long, and oily hair. I love this shampoo! I wish it could be my everyday shampoo because it leaves my hair super nice, soft, and smelling delicious! but I have to alternate between this shampoo and the Suave daily clarifying shampoo because if I didn't, this shampoo would def weigh my hair down. Together, these shampoos have made my hair super beautiful :) this is truly a gem! Highly recommend!

This is my new go-to shampoo. It softens my hair, makes it shine, and helps out with frizziness.

Also, can we just take a moment of silence for the cost of this shampoo..............

Gah, it's so inexpensive, but gives me great hair. Oh, and the scent smells amazing. It does have a perfume-y type scent, but I enjoy it a great deal.

L.O.V.E.

on 1/6/2014 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

My favorite from Suave. This really is like Matrix. It has always kept my hair sleek and shiny. It's very soft and a great dupe for Matrix. It's only $2.88 for a giant bottle at Walmart.

this product is great!! it smells great and works to really get your hair clean with no flakes. even if you use a lot it won't make your hair greasy. Love it and have been using it for years!

on 4/9/2013 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

I bought Suave Professionals Sleek Shampoo/Conditioner combo at Sam's club. I am really impressed by the formulation. I have dry hair due to years of coloring and I must say my hair actually feels better and less frizzy after using this. Definitely will repurchase this :)

Great shampoo. It's very affordable, and it makes my hair so soft, shiny, and thoroughly cleansed.

on 12/28/2012 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Great shampoo for the price! Definitely will repurchase. Goes well with the conditioner. My hair is softer and shinier.

I've been using this shampoo/conditioner/frizz cream combo off and on for the past few years. It's dirt cheap, smells amazing, cleanses effectively, and makes my hair feel soft and smooth without weighing it down. I know it has sulfates and other bad stuff in it, but it works great for me, especially if I treat my hair with virgin organic coconut oil prior to shampooing. It lathers up really nicely and smells so good. I've never used the Matrix shampoo it's supposed to be a knockoff of, but this stuff works nicely for my long, normal hair. Definitely recommend if you want smooth, healthy-looking hair without paying an arm and a leg.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I really like the shampoo and conditioner combo, it smells fresh and salon-y, with a hint of coconut, and the shampoo is glittery silver colored with a thick consistancy. It lathers well, and prevents my hair from tangling during washing. The conditioner is a thick cream consistancy, and feels very hydrating.

The trick for me with this shampoo is to rinse longer than I would with a clear non moisterizing shampoo. That ensures soft hair with no greasy afterfeel.