Suave Professionals Sleek Look Shampoo

Suave Professionals Sleek Look Shampoo

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Water (aqua), sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium chloride, dimethiconol, fragrance (parfum), carbomer, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium, chloride, tetrasodium, EDTA, amodimethicone, DMDM hydantoin, TEA-dodecyibenzene-sulfonate, citric acid, C11-15 pareth-7, laureth-9, trideceth-12, PRG-9, propylene glycol, glycerin, tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E acetate), lysine HCI, arginine HCI, panthenol, panthenyl ethyl ether, methylchloroisothiazolinone, silk amino acids, methylisothiazolinone, mica ( CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

on 12/28/2012 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Great shampoo for the price! Definitely will repurchase. Goes well with the conditioner. My hair is softer and shinier.

on 8/21/2012 11:30:00 AM

I recently bought this shampoo and conditioner, I am so impressed, my hair is kind of dry , so I am so picky about shampoo and conditioner. The sleek shampoo and conditioner line made my hair is so soft and shiny without being greasy . The next day my hair is still is soft without being greasy. FANTASTIC. New favorite !

I have long, fine, dry, color-treated hair and have used many drugstore shampoos with mixed results. This is the first one that I have used for more than three days straight, it's that good. This shampoo cleans my hair and leaves it soft without weighing it down. The matching conditioner is equally amazing. A little of both goes a long way for me. And it's dirt cheap, I can't believe I finally found something that I really like for two bucks! Update 7/7/12: I still love the shampoo but I have found that Suave Professional Conditioners make my neck and back break out. At first I thought it was the shampoo but thankfully it wasn't.
It is now 2015...I tried this product again because I really did like the fragrance and ease of use. However, it left my fine hair looking oily by midday. I don't know if the formulation was changed, but maybe this shampoo is better suited for one with thicker hair. Dang it, I really liked the fragrance and price-point.

on 8/27/2008 3:37:00 PM

I love this stuff I had this in my bathroom, and forgot about it I'm so tired
of using shampoo's and Condtioner's, that do nothing and you pay so much for them this stuff work's my hair, looks so smooth and easy to work with I will not buy name brand, anymore save your money and buy Suave.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This shampoo and conditioner of Suave Sleek look is Fabulous, it made my hair after shampooing and conditioning, softer, and ultimatley soft after blow drying, My hair is Non chemically treated, this shampoo is perfect for even my straight mid length hair, the scent is fresh, and comforting, I would definitley repurchase this again, Years before I tried the Matrix of the sleek look shampoo and the conditioner, I HATED the matrix smooth shampoo lines it weighed my hair down horribly, I love this suave!!!!

I am very happy with this shampoo in conjunction with the conditioer. Dirt cheap and it really does a great job on my hair. No complaints here.

on 4/30/2006 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This made a difference in my hair on the first use! Softer and silkier. And I just used my usual conditioner so it was not that. I have never been able to attribute a difference in my hair to just a shampoo! I got this at a dollar store for less than 2 dollars. You can't beat this line of products for the quality and price.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine

Sorry. I really wanted to like this. Tried it twice and am returning it today. Left my naturally curly, chemically treated hair dry. It is cheap. I do not know if I should have gotten the conditioner too. But Pantene Anti Breakage was a better shampoo for me than this.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

This much cheaper version is just about the same as the Matrix Sleek Look version. It cleanses very well and smells nearly identical to the real thing. Leaves my hair smooth and sleek and really helps with tangles too! Great stuff indeed with silk amino acids to help with sleekening!