Suave Professionals Sleek Look Shampoo

Suave Professionals Sleek Look Shampoo

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Water (aqua), sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium chloride, dimethiconol, fragrance (parfum), carbomer, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium, chloride, tetrasodium, EDTA, amodimethicone, DMDM hydantoin, TEA-dodecyibenzene-sulfonate, citric acid, C11-15 pareth-7, laureth-9, trideceth-12, PRG-9, propylene glycol, glycerin, tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E acetate), lysine HCI, arginine HCI, panthenol, panthenyl ethyl ether, methylchloroisothiazolinone, silk amino acids, methylisothiazolinone, mica ( CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

on 3/29/2011 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I wish I could comment on the new formulation of this product, but I still use the all-over orange bottle because I still had some left. I wouldn't imagine that it would be too different from the new formulation, but here our my thoughts...
I have used the Matrix Sleek Look design before, and it was pretty nice. I love the shampoo and conditioner. After seeing this, I thought why not try it? It all honestly, I couldn't tell a huge difference between the cheap Suave and the expensive Matrix. I would have to say that the Suave is actually better, just because it felt lighter in my hair. I was impressed.
I haven't tried the newest formulation yet, but I intend to. I hope it isn't too different, but I will find out. If it is anything like it used to be though, I'm sure I will love it.

Really hydrating great for winter time bad thing is that is has a lot of sulfate which strips the hair of its natural moisture and hydrates with the other ingredients.It keeps all the frizz down and makes my hair really shiny.

on 11/17/2009 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I purchased this product a few months ago and was really impressed by it! My hair is kinda naturally curly, so I wanted a shampoo to help straighten my hair. I wouldn't say that it's the very best shampoo, but it does help with curly/wavy hair. It's also a great price, so even if it didn't work, you wouldn't have spent a whole lot of money!

I read these comments months ago and bought the product, thinking that it worked just as great as everyone said. I figured maybe I was using the wrong styling products or washing in harder water or something, but eventually I realized it was this bottle making my hair SO DRY. At first it was great. I've been using it for months, though, and I've also noticed that it leaves this... residue... on my scalp that would stay under my fingernails whenever I scratched my head. Gross! Since then, I switched shampoos and noticed a great difference.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Okay, i'll admit, i was suckered by the claim as well. Matrix Sleek.Look use to be my FAVORITE shampoo&conditioner combo, until I realized it was breaking me out like crazy :[. So i had to discontinue, and have been looking for the right 'smoothing' shampoo ever since. This is amazing for the price, you really cant complain about anything thats two dollars. Is it as good as matrix? no, not really. But it's definitely a close second. I'd rebuy this again, but I have noticed that either this or Sunsilk Beyond Brunette Shampoo&Conditioner has given me so much buildup that I have to use Herbal Essences Drama Clean S&C every so often.

At first i didn't want to try this product because i never heard of a simple brand like suave being very good, especially comparing it to salon brand shampoo and conditioner, but my mother insisted i try it because she got sick of paying 15 dollars for shampoo. So i tried it and I LOVED IT!!! I couldn't even tell the difference from Matrix sleek look shampoo. It cleanses, smoothes and keeps my hair straight. I would definately pick this product over Matrix because you can't even tell the difference and Suave is A LOT cheaper.