Glysomed

Glysomed

4.5

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Capric/Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Sorbitol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin (Comfrey Root), Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glucose, Hamamelis Virginiana (witch hazel extract), Alcohol Denatured, Rosa Canina Leaf Extract, BHT, Sodium Lactate, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Glyceryl Stearate, Bisabolol (L-Alpha), Citric Acid, Fragrance

I got the little travel size as I was in a pinch for a quick hand lotion. the ONLY thing I like about this is the squeeze bottle packaging lol. It cost me $6.00. Which is pretty cheap but that is $6.00 on complete crap. I hate this stuff, it isn't testing on animals but it has silicones in it and other ingredients that you can't pronounce. No fragrance just a faint smell of sunscreen, weird... My hands are very soft but it takes FOREVER to sink it, it's greasy and just feels gross. I had to wipe the excess on my pants just so my hands were not sliping off my mouse at work. Once a lifetime has passed and it has sunk into you skin it leaves this gross film on your hands and your hands feel dirty. Will not be buying this again.

on 12/8/2015 9:58:00 PM

I use to have a love/hate relationship with this product, but lately I've started to adore this product as the reason I didn't like it was due to it being so greasy! I work in a environment where we wash our hands every 2-5 mins and you can imagine how dry your hands can get. This stuff honestly saved my hands many times! I will use just a bit but if I do squeeze a little too much, I rub on my elbows, arms, legs etc until my hands have absorbed enough where I can hold stuff without it slipping out of my hands. My dry elbows are fixed within one day of this stuff, and sometimes I'll use on my feet too after 12 hr shifts and it does a good job with making them soft. I usually do nighttime treatments where I'll use a good amount on my hands and sleep with this stuff which my hands turn out soft the next day. Does it last after washing? Eh it's hard to say.. you can feel this stuff when your washing your hands like a film but sometimes my hands are normal sometimes I feel like I need more lotion so it's a hit and miss really, but if you need fast relief this is what you need. The smell doesn't bother me but they do have a fragrance free one. I usually have a big size at home then a small tube in my purse or somewhere on hand :)

To Read all 105 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/31/2015 10:34:00 PM

Absolutely love! My hands get so dry though the winter with my jobs (constantly washing them) and applying this every night saves them! It is amazing. Defiantly my go-to cream.

on 10/29/2014 1:48:00 AM

I was looking for a budget hand cream and found this one from drugstore. It's a bargain for a 250ml large bottle given small amount goes a long way.

It's long lasting, my hands are smooth and moist throughout the day. The scent is mild and after a while, I can't even smell it.

I didn't feel there is a residue while my hands are not in water. However, as soon as I wash my hand, I can feel there is residue left behind. It feels like I'm washing my hand cream off. It doesn't bother me much, it's like an extra protection.

on 10/22/2014 10:01:00 PM

The only hand cream I use and carry with me because it works to moisturize hands fast and provides instant relief. I'm required to wash my hands really often in my line of job, wash my hands like almost every 10 mins and this product is a life saver, other hand creams don't match up.

on 8/8/2014 1:18:00 AM

I have this for Foot Balm. I have extremely dry, damaged feet. I've been using it everyday for about 3 weeks and I'm really happy with it. The packaging is so cute. The condition of my feet have improved so much, it's insane. It doesn't really have much of a smell which I like, it's plain. And the price... Amazing. It was like 5$ for a bottle and the bottle last for at least 2-3 months. Would definitely buy again!

on 4/23/2014 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Please, if you have eczema get your hands on some of this stuff! Every winter , I get painful break outs of eczema on my hands, arms and face. I use this on all areas and it works amazing. Keeps my skin soft all day! I really did not expect to find this product as helpful as it is, but I was amazed! LOVE! I use this as my day/night face cream, and my skin has never been in such good shape. Will certainly buy again!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Ahmagaaad I hate this hand cream so much. SO incredibly greasy! It left residue on everything that I touched. The scent is not bad but not the best. It does moisturize but there are so many better alternatives out there, like Aveeno Moisturizing Lotion or if you're looking for a thick hand cream specifically, Neutrogena Norweigan formula Fast Absorbing hand cream (absorbs fast, no greasy residue).

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have DRY hands. I wash them way too much, and they look about 10 years older than the rest of me! My old favorite was the Neutrogena Norwegian Formula hand cream, but this stuff is actually even better! I picked a tube up at the grocery store from their "discontinued" aisle and to my surprise, it actually really works! I put it on overnight (because the smell is weird - not bad, but doesn't mesh well with my perfume) and the softness lasts overnight and through a couple of hand-washes before I need to reapply. I didn't find it to be very greasy, and it absorbs pretty quickly if you don't use a huge glob of it. Best of all, the formula seems to be really gentle. I work weekends in a cat shelter, and I'm always coming home with tiny scratches on my hands, and this cream doesn't burn at all when I apply it. My hands are soft and they look baby smooth now, even in the middle of this "arctic vortex." There is an unscented version, but nobody around me is carrying it, so I ordered a few tubes on drugstore.com so I can use it at work!

on 12/17/2013 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

UH. BEST HANDCREAM IN THE WORLD. I love the silicone in it, it makes my hands so soft and smooth.The texture is so unique... It's like no ordinary handcream feeling.