Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion

4.6

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Jojoba Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Stearyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Steareth-21, Steareth-2, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract (Matricaria), Polysorbate 60, Stearamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Methyl Gluceth 20, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Dipotassium EDTA, Fragrance, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Thick, absorbent, rich, unscented. I like this better than Cerave or eurcerin lotion. Currently I am using the slightly lighter consistency Vaseline intensive care advanced therapy (first three ingredients of Vaseline are water, glycerine, stearic acid) and have gone back and forth between the Vaseline and this product. Light enough for face (I am combination skin tending towards dry, with an oily T zone and prone to hives and milia). In the winter, I need something richer and I use cerave cream or aquaphor or generic aquaphor. Note: I have not tried the gold bond with Shea butter yet; that may be the next Gold bond purchase.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product so much, let me tell you. This product WILL moisturize your hands! I have tried numerous lotions, but most of them are watery - not with this one. It ACTUALLY moisturizes and absorbs nicely into the skin. It's really thick and it may take some time for the lotion to pump out, but it's the best lotion I've ever used. Affordable for what magic it can do!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My husband picked this up instead of the kinda-gross medicinal smelling Gold Bond he likes. I used some by chance and I love it. It works amazingly well on both my Keratosis Pilaris and the sensitive skin on my hands. I've also used it on my face and it hasn't caused any blemishes unlike pretty much any other body moisturizer I've tried. It does need to be reapplied if you wash your hands a lot as I do. I use it at night for best effect.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this based on all the wonderful reviews. I wash my hands a lot and they are always dry. When I took this home it would not come out of the pump. I pumped it, and pumped it went to bed and woke up and pumped it again and two days later it finally came out of the pump lol. It's very think and leaves your skin sticky. When it finally sinks into your skin it feels good but as soon as I wash my hands it washes right off and I am back to ha ring dry hands. Don't think I will be purchasing this again.

I absolutely LOVE this lotion. I love the smell, the way it leaves the skin and the fact that it lasts for ages! This doesn't feel greasy at all and your skin remains soft for hours and hours. I bought the family size because I can't get enough of it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is a great drub store lotion that is thick and absorbs quickly. My skin is very dry and my hands are starting to get crepey. :(

I use it as a hand lotion while I'm working during the day because it's only slippery for a couple of minutes. You don't end up sliming your computer or workstation. Smells good, too - perfumed but very mild.

That said, for my body, I prefer the "Diabetics Dry Skin Relief". I don't have diabetes, but it's super strong, and I apply body lotion while I am still damp from the shower. It sinks right in, isn't greasy for even a moment, and I hope I am holding up pretty well! It is even yet thicker than some of the other Gold Bond products.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Needed a travel size lotion in a hurry so I picked up a 1 oz tube of this for the car at a local Walgreen's for $1.19 (plus I had a coupon so I paid less than a buck for it.) Unscented, non irritating and so far, so good on my chapped, dry, winter hands.

No issues. I'd try this again.

This lotion is the only one on the market that heals my dry skin. Living in the northwest, I get large dry patches on my skin. My legs would get so itchy that I would ich them until they bled. This lotion's formula is unlike any other I have tried. I can instantly feel relief when I apply it. This lotion surprisingly lasts 24 hours due to the positive ions in it. I usually don't write reviews, but now that I have found this product I just want to sing the praise it deserves. Buy this product, it won't disappoint.

This stuff is awesome for Keratosis Pilaris (KP). Where has this been all my life? I have been struggling with KP on my back arms since I was 10 years old. I was extremely self conscious about this and never wore tops that would expose my arms. After just one application of this cream and the redness is 90% gone and my skin felt smoother. It's been 2 weeks and 85% of my KP is gone! I love this product and would recommend this to anyone suffering with KP.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have extremely dry, sandpaper hands. This stuff is WONDERFUL it moisturizes right away and is not greasy. Unlike some creams that leave an oily trail and don't moisturize at all. I'm totally addicted to this cream. I have a bottle with pump at work (moisturizing Aloe) and one at home (soothing chamomille). Would recommend this to anyone with dry skin. Another big PLUS is that this is not tested on animals (found this out on Paula Begoun's site). Also Gold Bond has been around for 100 years. I hope they never discontinue these products.