Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion

4.6

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Jojoba Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Stearyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Steareth-21, Steareth-2, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract (Matricaria), Polysorbate 60, Stearamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Methyl Gluceth 20, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Dipotassium EDTA, Fragrance, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this based on all the wonderful reviews. I wash my hands a lot and they are always dry. When I took this home it would not come out of the pump. I pumped it, and pumped it went to bed and woke up and pumped it again and two days later it finally came out of the pump lol. It's very think and leaves your skin sticky. When it finally sinks into your skin it feels good but as soon as I wash my hands it washes right off and I am back to ha ring dry hands. Don't think I will be purchasing this again.

I absolutely LOVE this lotion. I love the smell, the way it leaves the skin and the fact that it lasts for ages! This doesn't feel greasy at all and your skin remains soft for hours and hours. I bought the family size because I can't get enough of it.

To Read all 224 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is a great drub store lotion that is thick and absorbs quickly. My skin is very dry and my hands are starting to get crepey. :(

I use it as a hand lotion while I'm working during the day because it's only slippery for a couple of minutes. You don't end up sliming your computer or workstation. Smells good, too - perfumed but very mild.

That said, for my body, I prefer the "Diabetics Dry Skin Relief". I don't have diabetes, but it's super strong, and I apply body lotion while I am still damp from the shower. It sinks right in, isn't greasy for even a moment, and I hope I am holding up pretty well! It is even yet thicker than some of the other Gold Bond products.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Needed a travel size lotion in a hurry so I picked up a 1 oz tube of this for the car at a local Walgreen's for $1.19 (plus I had a coupon so I paid less than a buck for it.) Unscented, non irritating and so far, so good on my chapped, dry, winter hands.

No issues. I'd try this again.

This lotion is the only one on the market that heals my dry skin. Living in the northwest, I get large dry patches on my skin. My legs would get so itchy that I would ich them until they bled. This lotion's formula is unlike any other I have tried. I can instantly feel relief when I apply it. This lotion surprisingly lasts 24 hours due to the positive ions in it. I usually don't write reviews, but now that I have found this product I just want to sing the praise it deserves. Buy this product, it won't disappoint.

This stuff is awesome for Keratosis Pilaris (KP). Where has this been all my life? I have been struggling with KP on my back arms since I was 10 years old. I was extremely self conscious about this and never wore tops that would expose my arms. After just one application of this cream and the redness is 90% gone and my skin felt smoother. It's been 2 weeks and 85% of my KP is gone! I love this product and would recommend this to anyone suffering with KP.

I have extremely dry, sandpaper hands. This stuff is WONDERFUL it moisturizes right away and is not greasy. Unlike some creams that leave an oily trail and don't moisturize at all. I'm totally addicted to this cream. I have a bottle with pump at work (moisturizing Aloe) and one at home (soothing chamomille). Would recommend this to anyone with dry skin. Another big PLUS is that this is not tested on animals (found this out on Paula Begoun's site). Also Gold Bond has been around for 100 years. I hope they never discontinue these products.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love love love this lotion is the ONLY one I use. And I will buy it until they stop making it. It's the only thing I can use on and around my eyes because all the other eye creams burn. The package is a little tricky because u have to break the bottle open once the pump stops working.

I'm a teacher and I wash my hands ALOT. Before I found this, my hands were dry, cracked, red and hurt, and sometimes bled. I had tried every lotion and even coconut oil and nothing helped. After 1 use, my hands felt and looked 100% better. I swear by this stuff. It's not oily and absorbs fast. It even has something in it that makes it stay on your skin even after washing. I keep it in my desk, purse, and home. This is the only and last lotion you will ever need! I've gotten all my teacher friends hooked on it too! You'll love it, I promise!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This item is totally worth getting ! It's hands down the best and fastest way to treat dry skin ! I actually used it for my face after I started peeling from using epiduo and as much as it burned apply from the epiduo the nxt day my face was 85 % better than the days before it's made my skin feel so soft feel better ! I had l patches of dry skin peeling on my chin and it's mostly all gone ! This product is the best from all the other lotions !