Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion with Aloe

4.6

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Jojoba Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Stearyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Steareth-21, Steareth-2, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract (Matricaria), Polysorbate 60, Stearamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Methyl Gluceth 20, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Dipotassium EDTA, Fragrance, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

For me this lotion really irritated my sensitive skin, after a few days of use my skin was itchy, bumpy and red- I think it might have been the fragrance. It also didn't really hydrate that well, when washed off skin was still dry, luckily I was able to return it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This cream feels like a thick silicone, and it takes about 20 minutes to absorb.
I don't like the artificial scent of the original version, but I love the way my skin feels when I use it. Very soft, very moisturized. The moisture lasts for 48 hours.
Will definitely repurchase a fragrance-free version.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Holy Grail body and hand lotion. It’s thick, absorbent, deeply moisturizes, and hypoallergenic. Nothing has worked as well on my dry legs and hands. I use this all over my body and my skin looks and feels supple. Really satisfied with this healing lotion. Plus it’s cruelty free!!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have been using this in the fragrance free version for many years. Works better than anything else to keep my skin soft. Definitely recommend.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Thick, absorbent, rich, unscented. I like this better than Cerave or eurcerin lotion. Currently I am using the slightly lighter consistency Vaseline intensive care advanced therapy (first three ingredients of Vaseline are water, glycerine, stearic acid) and have gone back and forth between the Vaseline and this product. Light enough for face (I am combination skin tending towards dry, with an oily T zone and prone to hives and milia). In the winter, I need something richer and I use cerave cream or aquaphor or generic aquaphor. Note: I have not tried the gold bond with Shea butter yet; that may be the next Gold bond purchase.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product so much, let me tell you. This product WILL moisturize your hands! I have tried numerous lotions, but most of them are watery - not with this one. It ACTUALLY moisturizes and absorbs nicely into the skin. It's really thick and it may take some time for the lotion to pump out, but it's the best lotion I've ever used. Affordable for what magic it can do!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My husband picked this up instead of the kinda-gross medicinal smelling Gold Bond he likes. I used some by chance and I love it. It works amazingly well on both my Keratosis Pilaris and the sensitive skin on my hands. I've also used it on my face and it hasn't caused any blemishes unlike pretty much any other body moisturizer I've tried. It does need to be reapplied if you wash your hands a lot as I do. I use it at night for best effect.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this based on all the wonderful reviews. I wash my hands a lot and they are always dry. When I took this home it would not come out of the pump. I pumped it, and pumped it went to bed and woke up and pumped it again and two days later it finally came out of the pump lol. It's very think and leaves your skin sticky. When it finally sinks into your skin it feels good but as soon as I wash my hands it washes right off and I am back to ha ring dry hands. Don't think I will be purchasing this again.

I absolutely LOVE this lotion. I love the smell, the way it leaves the skin and the fact that it lasts for ages! This doesn't feel greasy at all and your skin remains soft for hours and hours. I bought the family size because I can't get enough of it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is a great drub store lotion that is thick and absorbs quickly. My skin is very dry and my hands are starting to get crepey. :(

I use it as a hand lotion while I'm working during the day because it's only slippery for a couple of minutes. You don't end up sliming your computer or workstation. Smells good, too - perfumed but very mild.

That said, for my body, I prefer the "Diabetics Dry Skin Relief". I don't have diabetes, but it's super strong, and I apply body lotion while I am still damp from the shower. It sinks right in, isn't greasy for even a moment, and I hope I am holding up pretty well! It is even yet thicker than some of the other Gold Bond products.

Popular Lotions / Creams