4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I have wanted to try this product for years but just didn't believe that I should have to spend that much money for an effective scrub. I finally broke down and purchased a value set from Sephora that also included the Vine Butter. I just love how soft and smooth this scrub leaves my skin. I only have to use twice a week to maintain the silkiness. I wasn't crazy about the scent when I first got it, but it has really grown on me. I use about a quarter size amount for my legs, a nickel size amount for my arms, and another nickel size amount for my trunk. I use a spoon to get it out of the tub so I don't get water into the product. The Vine Butter is a great follow-up and maintenance product. I have super sensitive skin and don't have a problem with this scrub. Highly endorse!

About reviewer (164 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

from

2 years ago

This is a great exfoliator. I personally like the citrusy herbal scent, desn't sting, turns into milky liquid when rinsed and overall feels luxurious. My skin feels truly baby soft afterwards. Too bad it's so expensive...

About reviewer (944 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

4 years ago

USe with the oil.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

5 years ago

This is the best body scrub I have ever used. My skin can get pretty rough and dry- I live in a place with very hard water. This scrub is gentle yet buffs my skin incredibly well. Works quickly, too. Rinses off easily, smells natural and invigorating... My skin is left baby smooth and glowy. I just wish it was cheaper. I was lucky to have it for free as a gift with purchase. £21 for a body scrub is definitely too much for me being a student.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

7 years ago

I love this gommage... Which is truly what it is, inmy opinion. The english translation as "scrub" doesn't properly describe the sort of product...it's softer, gummier, more crushed fruit-ish, less grainy, dry scrub-like texture. The scent is wonderful. The texture is a delight, soft but with enough exfoliant within it to make a nice difference without hurting the skin. The result is very nice, hydrated, delicately exfoliated, soft skin, with a brighter and more even tone. I love it.

About reviewer (300 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

7 years ago

This scrub is an almost literal translation for my idea of gourmet skincare products. Not only it smells deliciously (a rich blend of essential oils with citrusy-floral notes) and the texture is a true delight (grainy yet not at all harsh - like a fruit puree), but it does make your skin silky soft and beautifully bright. Unfortunately, I only own the small size that comes with the Huile Divine gift set and save it for very special occasions. However, I'm seriously thinking on buying the actual product that has the extra value of coming in a fancy jar container. It is definitely pricey, but no more than an actual spa treatment. And we all deserve a treat sometimes, don't we?

About reviewer (71 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

from

7 years ago

I thought the price for this scrub was ridiculous for such a tiny jar, but I was still very curious so I bought a gift set of Caudalie products with the Cabernet Scrub, Vine Body Butter, Foot Beauty Cream, Shower Gel, and Beauty Elixir. I instantly loved the scrub, it’s more thorough than any other scrub I’ve used, seriously exfoliating the skin, but it felt so gentle, not scratchy or rough on the skin at all. The scrub is very thick and solid in the jar. I use about a heaping Tablespoon of scrub and it spreads to my legs, arms and torso. The scent is a bit strong, but it doesn’t linger after the shower. The latched jar that is comes in is, thankfully, plastic, but it’s a bit cumbersome in the shower, I’d prefer a tube with a wide mouth. Be careful not to get water in the jar because it will liquefy the scrub. I have already bought this scrub again and will continue to, though I wish Caudalie would bring back the bigger jar.

About reviewer (571 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

9 years ago

Best body scrub I have ever used.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

1.0

10 years ago

Love the glass bottle that this product came in, so I just knew it was going to be something special if it was packaged so spectacularly. Wrong! Worst scrub I've ever used. It was thick and hard to massage into my skin. The smell was horrible-made me nauseous. I got this in a gift set that included horrible body washes and lotions; I returned it after one use. Totally turned off by all the products in the set and probably won't purchase any other Caudalie products.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

10 years ago

I really like Caudalie's scrubs. This has a great consistency, and is free of many synthetic ingredients I try to stay away from. Overall, it's a good alternative for those looking for a gentle, high-end, natural scrub.

About reviewer (1198 reviews)

Age19-24