L'Oreal Paris Colour-Riche Lipstick - Earth Rose

Filtered by eye Color : Green
L'Oreal Paris Colour-Riche Lipstick - Earth Rose
Colour-Riche Lipstick - Earth RoseColour-Riche Lipstick - Earth Rose

Hair: Red, Kinky, Fine

I used to have very black dyed hair and this color seemed just okay on me. I have recently dyed my hair medium copper red and this color looks much better on me ...it's like an everyday red...not too bright or too dark...it is moisturizing and I love that there is just a faint scent to it. Gorgeous color and shine!

on 1/22/2006 11:54:00 PM

Well, my english is not so good but I need to say about this lipstick that is amazing. I almost never feel so happy with a lipstick but this one have a very beautiful color. Is like red but not a very red, I can call it like a "neutral red"... yes! because it make look your lips very fresh and you dont look like you have a red lipstick (I dont like red lipsticks...). Try it. Is very amazing. Is not red!!! is a combination pink-red-coral.