L'Oreal Paris Colour-Riche Lipstick - Earth Rose

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
L'Oreal Paris Colour-Riche Lipstick - Earth Rose
Colour-Riche Lipstick - Earth RoseColour-Riche Lipstick - Earth Rose

on 8/12/2015 3:39:00 PM

Just picked this up today and am in love with it already. In its classic L'Oreal packaging and signature lipstick scent, this lipstick is a gorgeous lighter shade of red which is great for those who want a red lip without the drama. A beautiful creamy and moisturing consistency, it will need to be reapplied but I think it's completely "worth it" for the price and shade.

This shade is officially my day time red - as a secondary (High School) teacher I need to dress smart and conservatively - this red shade is perfect for the right amount of glamour without too much oomph. I'll be teaming this up with simple winged liner and lashings of mascara for a vintage inspired day look.

Will definitely purchase this again, only gripe is it's not available in the UK, but hooray for the internet!

on 11/23/2010 5:38:00 AM

On my light olive skin this is a warm rose with a hint of brown, very natural looking and yet very polished. I'm not a massive fan of the L'oreal lippies because I don't find their lasting quality to be very good but worn over a lipliner it lasts and looks beautiful. The packaging is clunky and old fashioned but the colour is beautiful and I will rebuy. As this colour is not available in Australia and I have to buy it off Ebay I can't really comment on price, but in general I find L'oreal makeup expensive for a drugstore brand.

on 6/26/2005 10:12:00 PM

They've been making this color for years - it's exactly what the name says, a warm rosey shade. L'Oreal lipsticks are wonderful bargains, especially with the drugstore sales. My only complaint is the big clunky tube that they've had for the past 20 years - time for an update to something more compact & sleek.