L'Oreal Colour-Riche Lipstick - Earth Rose

L'Oreal Colour-Riche Lipstick - Earth Rose

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Beautiful, classy, unique and timeless color and it feels very hydrating to the lips. It's not quite brown or quite pink it's right on the middle. It's very flattering for my pale skin.

on 8/12/2015 3:39:00 PM

Just picked this up today and am in love with it already. In its classic L'Oreal packaging and signature lipstick scent, this lipstick is a gorgeous lighter shade of red which is great for those who want a red lip without the drama. A beautiful creamy and moisturing consistency, it will need to be reapplied but I think it's completely "worth it" for the price and shade.

This shade is officially my day time red - as a secondary (High School) teacher I need to dress smart and conservatively - this red shade is perfect for the right amount of glamour without too much oomph. I'll be teaming this up with simple winged liner and lashings of mascara for a vintage inspired day look.

Will definitely purchase this again, only gripe is it's not available in the UK, but hooray for the internet!

To Read all 9 Reviews, Login or Join

I used to have very black dyed hair and this color seemed just okay on me. I have recently dyed my hair medium copper red and this color looks much better on me ...it's like an everyday red...not too bright or too dark...it is moisturizing and I love that there is just a faint scent to it. Gorgeous color and shine!

on 11/23/2010 5:38:00 AM

On my light olive skin this is a warm rose with a hint of brown, very natural looking and yet very polished. I'm not a massive fan of the L'oreal lippies because I don't find their lasting quality to be very good but worn over a lipliner it lasts and looks beautiful. The packaging is clunky and old fashioned but the colour is beautiful and I will rebuy. As this colour is not available in Australia and I have to buy it off Ebay I can't really comment on price, but in general I find L'oreal makeup expensive for a drugstore brand.

on 1/27/2010 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this color. I have olive skin with yellow undertones and this shade adds just enough color to my lips when I don't feel like wearing "look at me" red lipstick. Will definitely re purchase.

on 1/22/2006 11:54:00 PM

Well, my english is not so good but I need to say about this lipstick that is amazing. I almost never feel so happy with a lipstick but this one have a very beautiful color. Is like red but not a very red, I can call it like a "neutral red"... yes! because it make look your lips very fresh and you dont look like you have a red lipstick (I dont like red lipsticks...). Try it. Is very amazing. Is not red!!! is a combination pink-red-coral.

This shade is very flattering on me (NC35, yellow, dark hair and eyes) It just makes me look vibrant and awake. It's a coral rose, can be a bit loud so I only use on days when I don't want to bother with eye makeup.

on 6/26/2005 10:12:00 PM

They've been making this color for years - it's exactly what the name says, a warm rosey shade. L'Oreal lipsticks are wonderful bargains, especially with the drugstore sales. My only complaint is the big clunky tube that they've had for the past 20 years - time for an update to something more compact & sleek.

Gorgeous color on my LLL skin with yellow undertones. On L'Oreal's web site, it says that this color matches warm skin tones. On my lips, this color appears as a dusky rose with hints of coral. Very pretty and feminine. Has the usual L'Oreal scent which I like and also has a creamy texture. I will repurchase if I ever run out and I hope that L'Oreal never discontinues this color.