L'Oreal Paris Colour-Riche Lipstick - Earth Rose

Filtered by age: 36-43
L'Oreal Paris Colour-Riche Lipstick - Earth Rose
Colour-Riche Lipstick - Earth RoseColour-Riche Lipstick - Earth Rose

Hair: Red, Kinky, Fine

I used to have very black dyed hair and this color seemed just okay on me. I have recently dyed my hair medium copper red and this color looks much better on me ...it's like an everyday red...not too bright or too dark...it is moisturizing and I love that there is just a faint scent to it. Gorgeous color and shine!

on 1/27/2010 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this color. I have olive skin with yellow undertones and this shade adds just enough color to my lips when I don't feel like wearing "look at me" red lipstick. Will definitely re purchase.

on 6/26/2005 10:12:00 PM

They've been making this color for years - it's exactly what the name says, a warm rosey shade. L'Oreal lipsticks are wonderful bargains, especially with the drugstore sales. My only complaint is the big clunky tube that they've had for the past 20 years - time for an update to something more compact & sleek.