REVLON Super Lustrous Pearl - Copperglow Berry 470

REVLON Super Lustrous Pearl - Copperglow Berry 470

4.8

on 11/16/2010 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love all the Super Lustrous lippies, non drying and great color payoff. This shade looks super dark in the package, but when applied to my pale lips provides a great color for fall/winter. It is a Pearl shimmer so it provides some depth and is not too dark at all. This is important to me because I have thin lips, so super dark colors make me look like rubber band lips. For reference I am NC15-20, green eyes, brown hair.

on 10/16/2010 5:33:00 PM

My absolute favorite Revlon Lipstick and really the ONLY one I buy consistently! Looks great with my fair/medium, complexion, blonde hair and green eyes. Pretty much the perfect Fall/Winter lipstick for me! No fragrance is a big plus too. I love it MORE than many high end brands I have tried!

on 12/12/2006 3:57:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is a gorgeous color, it make my lips glow and it lasts a very long time. It is one of the very few berry colors I can wear, HG for me

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

In general, I have been very impressed with Revlon's reformulated Super Lustrous Lipstick, particularly the creams. I too, remember the often unpleasant smell and taste of the old formula (the reason I stopped purchasing Revlon years ago), and these are conspicuously-- and rapturously-- absent!

Copperglow Berry is a Pearl finish, and definitely one of the more unique shades in drugstoreland. It's an unusual neutral plummy-brown with a bit of copper and gold mixed in for complexity and depth. Actually, it's nearly identical MAC 'O' which I also own and love, only a touch more plum. Definitely a color that will work on many different skintones- both warm and cool- and is lovely for everyday wear. I highly recommend this color, and wear it often. I'll probably repurchase when I run out, but since I own this and the MAC version, it will likely be awhile before I'll need to.

Revlon has done a great job with the new lippies! Though I do seem to prefer the creams by far, all of the finishes offer superior quality to any d/s brand I've tried. They are long lasting, moisturizing but never slimy, and provide excellent pigmentation. It's very easy to build up color to the desired level of opacity, and they layer beautifully with glosses or other lipsticks. As far as packaging, I appreciate Revlon's decision to add a see-through top to the tube, allowing one to evaluate the actual shade (hopefully, they will improve on the rack swatches soon!)