Revlon Super Lustrous Pearl - Copperglow Berry 470

Revlon Super Lustrous Pearl - Copperglow Berry 470

4.4

on 9/24/2016 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This is a lovely plum brown pearl color in the tube. I'm a fan of several Super Lustrous lipsticks but to my eyes, this isn't just a pearl finish, it's downright frosty, not my favorite. Because of the frost, I find it to be a bit drying too, even when applied over a balm. If it was a cream, I would definitely love it because the color is so pretty for fall and winter. Also, these Revlon cases loosen easily while in my purse m/u bag and that's kind of annoying.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Edit- so apparently this suits me more than O does. As long as I don't pile it on, it actually looks really pretty, my skin looks healthy n bright.

Should've checked the reviews before buying it. After swatching a ton of revlon lippies I decided on this one- i thought it was reminiscent of Mac O which is one of the most beautiful n flattering lipsticks i use. Not a bit- the shimmer is chunky, there is no golden sheen like mac's, the colour is deeper n kinda ugly on me tbh. Also it doesn't last as long. Also the glitter spreads all around face which never happened with O.

on 10/16/2010 5:33:00 PM

My absolute favorite Revlon Lipstick and really the ONLY one I buy consistently! Looks great with my fair/medium, complexion, blonde hair and green eyes. Pretty much the perfect Fall/Winter lipstick for me! No fragrance is a big plus too. I love it MORE than many high end brands I have tried!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Copperglow Berry 470 from revlon is a fantastic find! for those days that lip gloss is not enough color, yet you dont want to look very made up- this is a great 'YLBB' shade, not too cool, not too warm, nice shimmer but not chunks of glitter. the formula has no scent, no taste, i wish it were slightly more glossy, it can feel a bit dry, but it is lipstick not lip balm so it is not a deal breaker for me. the lipstick lasts a while. this works day or night, the perfect shade for me (i'm NC30, brown hair and eyes) if you see it, pic it up!

on 12/12/2006 3:57:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is a gorgeous color, it make my lips glow and it lasts a very long time. It is one of the very few berry colors I can wear, HG for me

on 6/29/2006 3:08:00 PM

This is the only lipstick I have from Revlon's revamped Super Lustrous Lipstick line. I actually liked the formula and colours of the old line, but I disliked the heavy scent and the disastrously cheap packaging. The new version has no scent, the packaging is much less flimsy, and even the formula seems to be improved (not as cakey as the old line was at times).

Copperglow Berry is a lovely rosy berry with warm golden shimmer. On me (NC30-35), it does bear a slight resemblance - it's a bit less rosy/red - to MAC's O, which is one of my HG lipsticks. The lasting power isn't quite as good as MAC's, but Revlon's lipstick is also less drying. Overall, this is a very nice lipstick and when you can get it on sale, it's a super deal. I got mine for CA$4.99.

on 6/26/2005 3:24:00 AM

Important: these lipsticks were reformulated as of 2005. Reformulated ones come in new packaging; a black case with a clear window on top of the tube. They also feature "Revlon" written across a single thick gold band in middle of tube (OLD formula had black tube, three single thin bands across center). This review is based on the *NEW FORMULA*.

COLOR: This is a rich berry with a copper overspray. Pearl finish.

PROS: Great color/pigmentation. Smooth texture, long lasting, and best of all non-drying on my lips. There is no scent to the lipstick.

CONS: None that I can think of.

OVERALL: This is my personal HG lipstick. I love it. I am NC30 with brown hair.

PRICE: $6-9 USD found at drugstores nation wide.