Revlon Super Lustrous Pearl - Copperglow Berry 470

Revlon Super Lustrous Pearl - Copperglow Berry 470

4.3

on 9/24/2016 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This is a lovely plum brown pearl color in the tube. I'm a fan of several Super Lustrous lipsticks but to my eyes, this isn't just a pearl finish, it's downright frosty, not my favorite. Because of the frost, I find it to be a bit drying too, even when applied over a balm. If it was a cream, I would definitely love it because the color is so pretty for fall and winter. Also, these Revlon cases loosen easily while in my purse m/u bag and that's kind of annoying.

on 6/17/2012 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Great evening color, flattering on me (fair-skinned with auburn hair). Resembles Bobbi Brown Metallic Lip Color in Berry at a fraction of the BB price. The Super Lustrous formula is pretty good. I like that it has no fragrance or taste.

Updated rating to 5 lippies. Decided I really like the color for winter. A winner on me (NW15).

on 11/16/2010 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love all the Super Lustrous lippies, non drying and great color payoff. This shade looks super dark in the package, but when applied to my pale lips provides a great color for fall/winter. It is a Pearl shimmer so it provides some depth and is not too dark at all. This is important to me because I have thin lips, so super dark colors make me look like rubber band lips. For reference I am NC15-20, green eyes, brown hair.

on 12/9/2008 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Pretty color in the tube, but I wanted it to show up as more of a berry. It was very purple/brown with copper shimmer. The shimmer I quite liked. But the overall color was too muddy. I was looking for a dash of red that would brighten it up for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Copperglow Berry 470 from revlon is a fantastic find! for those days that lip gloss is not enough color, yet you dont want to look very made up- this is a great 'YLBB' shade, not too cool, not too warm, nice shimmer but not chunks of glitter. the formula has no scent, no taste, i wish it were slightly more glossy, it can feel a bit dry, but it is lipstick not lip balm so it is not a deal breaker for me. the lipstick lasts a while. this works day or night, the perfect shade for me (i'm NC30, brown hair and eyes) if you see it, pic it up!

on 6/26/2005 3:24:00 AM

Important: these lipsticks were reformulated as of 2005. Reformulated ones come in new packaging; a black case with a clear window on top of the tube. They also feature "Revlon" written across a single thick gold band in middle of tube (OLD formula had black tube, three single thin bands across center). This review is based on the *NEW FORMULA*.

COLOR: This is a rich berry with a copper overspray. Pearl finish.

PROS: Great color/pigmentation. Smooth texture, long lasting, and best of all non-drying on my lips. There is no scent to the lipstick.

CONS: None that I can think of.

OVERALL: This is my personal HG lipstick. I love it. I am NC30 with brown hair.

PRICE: $6-9 USD found at drugstores nation wide.