REVLON Super Lustrous Pearl - Copperglow Berry 470

Filtered by hair type : Other
REVLON Super Lustrous Pearl - Copperglow Berry 470

4.8

on 6/19/2013 2:45:00 PM

I'm a big fan of SL lipsticks and am never disappointed. I recently bought Copperglow Berry at 75% off at CVS, which means it's probably being discontinued. I hope not! I have fair/medium skin and lightly pigmented lips and this color is a like a metalllic mauve on me and the perfect shade for every day. I'm now on the hunt to track down more so I can stock up.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Edit- so apparently this suits me more than O does. As long as I don't pile it on, it actually looks really pretty, my skin looks healthy n bright.

Should've checked the reviews before buying it. After swatching a ton of revlon lippies I decided on this one- i thought it was reminiscent of Mac O which is one of the most beautiful n flattering lipsticks i use. Not a bit- the shimmer is chunky, there is no golden sheen like mac's, the colour is deeper n kinda ugly on me tbh. Also it doesn't last as long. Also the glitter spreads all around face which never happened with O.

on 10/16/2010 5:33:00 PM

My absolute favorite Revlon Lipstick and really the ONLY one I buy consistently! Looks great with my fair/medium, complexion, blonde hair and green eyes. Pretty much the perfect Fall/Winter lipstick for me! No fragrance is a big plus too. I love it MORE than many high end brands I have tried!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I think this is my HG lipstick! I LOVE the color! I am so pleased with how well the color suits me. I have highlighted blonde hair and hazel (lets be honest - brown) eyes. :) And I have pretty fair skin..but still this berry/copper is gorgeous. It doesn't look like too much...it looks good for day or night. I just can't say enough about this. And, I love the pearl effect...it's the shimmery version of the Revlon super lustrous lipsticks. :D

*GREAT* color (medium cool-toned true plum with copper shimmer). It's very high on my personal list of all-time HG lipsticks (most of which have been discontinued). I can put it on with my eyes closed and know that it'll look good. Doesn't need liner, gloss, or another lipstick to make it look just right, like 99% of my other lipsticks do. Definitely more plum/cool than MAC O (at least on me). If I could change one thing about it, I'd make it a little bit more moisturizing, but really, it's so close to perfect, I can't complain. Me: cool toned PPP, dark brunette hair, blue eyes. Note: The Colorstay lipstick in "Dreamy Dusk" is pretty similar, but slightly warmer.