Revlon Super Lustrous Pearl - Copperglow Berry 470

Revlon Super Lustrous Pearl - Copperglow Berry 470

4.5

on 9/24/2016 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This is a lovely plum brown pearl color in the tube. I'm a fan of several Super Lustrous lipsticks but to my eyes, this isn't just a pearl finish, it's downright frosty, not my favorite. Because of the frost, I find it to be a bit drying too, even when applied over a balm. If it was a cream, I would definitely love it because the color is so pretty for fall and winter. Also, these Revlon cases loosen easily while in my purse m/u bag and that's kind of annoying.

on 6/19/2013 2:45:00 PM

I'm a big fan of SL lipsticks and am never disappointed. I recently bought Copperglow Berry at 75% off at CVS, which means it's probably being discontinued. I hope not! I have fair/medium skin and lightly pigmented lips and this color is a like a metalllic mauve on me and the perfect shade for every day. I'm now on the hunt to track down more so I can stock up.

on 6/17/2012 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Great evening color, flattering on me (fair-skinned with auburn hair). Resembles Bobbi Brown Metallic Lip Color in Berry at a fraction of the BB price. The Super Lustrous formula is pretty good. I like that it has no fragrance or taste.

Updated rating to 5 lippies. Decided I really like the color for winter. A winner on me (NW15).

on 3/18/2012 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a beautiful coppery plum, not too frosted, not too matt. It wears quite well for a regular lipstick and feels reasonably moisturizing. It is a tad too dramatic for my pale skin and would be most suitable on someone more tan. However, I still like it enough to repurchase. EDIT: I am liking this a lot. It is a somewhat darker, less frosted version of the discontinued Cover Girl Honeyplum Glow. EDIT II: I am taking off a lippie because, with frequent use, it turns out to be rather more drying than most lipsticks. Also, I am now lightening the color by using a beige color before applying,

on 10/30/2005 7:37:00 PM

A great neutral berry with a coppery overlay. Love the new formula. This will be a staple for me and I would definitely repurchase. AND I love the price!

on 6/26/2005 3:24:00 AM

Important: these lipsticks were reformulated as of 2005. Reformulated ones come in new packaging; a black case with a clear window on top of the tube. They also feature "Revlon" written across a single thick gold band in middle of tube (OLD formula had black tube, three single thin bands across center). This review is based on the *NEW FORMULA*.

COLOR: This is a rich berry with a copper overspray. Pearl finish.

PROS: Great color/pigmentation. Smooth texture, long lasting, and best of all non-drying on my lips. There is no scent to the lipstick.

CONS: None that I can think of.

OVERALL: This is my personal HG lipstick. I love it. I am NC30 with brown hair.

PRICE: $6-9 USD found at drugstores nation wide.