Flirt Tint-a-licious Lipsheer SPF 15 in Queen

Flirt Tint-a-licious Lipsheer SPF 15 in Queen

4.8

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

For me it's a MLBB lip tint. Very moisturizing and perfect for on the go. I love to wear it in the summertime because it has SPF of 15. For reference I'm an NC35.

on 4/20/2009 10:38:00 PM

This is a really good neutral shade for my fair, cool complexion. I agree it could be more moisturizing, but has decent staying power for a sheer lipstick. No offensive smell. A good, less-expensive substitute for my Bobbi Brown lipshine in Blush. Will definitely re-purchase!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love all of the colors in this product but this is my very favorite. It is a pinky-mauve color that is natural enough to wear with just about anything. It looks like a lipstick at first but goes on like a gloss. This product is always in my purse.

on 7/1/2008 11:35:00 PM

I don't know if I'll every stop trying new tinted balms and sheer lipsticks, but this one will slow me down for a while. Beautiful color, great formula, doesn't turn muddy, fuchsia, tomato-soupy or disappear within minutes on me. It's not slippery, greasy, dry, matte, glittery, frosty, or wiggly in the tube. Love it. I wish I'd bought it sooner.

on 3/31/2008 12:08:00 PM

Such a beautiful color!!! Nude pink with just a hint of shimmer in it. It glides on silky soft and the color stays put for hours, almost like a lip-stain. Complements my fair-warm skin tone extremely well. Great price $10 at Kohls! I have extremely senisitive skin and my lips are always flaky and dry due to my accutane treatment and this stuff actually didn't bother me and keeps my lips hydrated! LOVE that it has SPF 15!!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Just recently, my sister and I were clothes/shoe shopping at Kohl's. Of course, I can never resist visiting the cosmetics dept. We were browsing the multitude of lipsticks, and the lipsheers caught my eye. Queen was the most visible and initially got my attention. I swiped it on the back of my hand, and was impressed immediately by the color. It closely resembles your own lip pigment. Has a nice shine and the color lasts every bit of 2-3 hours. The best part is the SPF15. Comes in a nice, sleek tube that will fit in any shorts/slacks pocket.

I've been using the Dr.Denese Hydrating Lip Balm, but it doesn't contain SPF. Dr.Denese lip balm costs $15.00 ( on sale, not including s&h ), while Flirt's is $10.00, no s&h. My sister purchased the Embrace and its a nice color.
A++

Oh I love this lipstick. In general I think Flirt has amazing cosmetics, but this exact lippie and it's color(nude pink) and sheerness are perfect. Even though it's not a plumper, it makes my lips look plump. I love the shape and packaging as well, a skinny lippie stick. Go for this, you wont regret it one bit.

on 10/9/2007 5:08:00 PM

Queen is by far the best color lippie I've ever tried (and I've tried A LOT). It's a great sheer pinky-nude color and is great for applying on lips before adding a lip gloss. Flirt has a winner with this product.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really love this product. I got it after reading a lot of reviews on sheer lipsticks and decided I'd give this one a look IRL. All the Lipsheers looked really nice, but I chose this one for it's MLBB potential. On, it's a very nice nudish pink, and it glides really well. It's not incredibly moisturizing, but it doesn't dry my lips out which is a problem for me with lip products. The packaging is very plain and sleek. The only gripe for me is that the amount of product is pretty sad.You must apply reasonably often and the stick is somewhat short. For .07 oz at $10 vs. .08 oz at $14.50 it's still a better deal than MAC Slimshines, but I'm not sure how the quality compares. I really don't care how the quality compares, I love the shade, and the formula, and I'll gladly pay $10 for more of these.

on 6/17/2007 3:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've been wanting this for a while but every time I stop by at a Khol's, "Queen" is ALWAYS out of stock!!!!

Popular Lipsticks