Uploaded by Hannah426

price range

Reviews

fromMimiq

Dec/29/2013

Sad that it got discontinued. Used two containers....added perfect blush with just the right amount of shimmer.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Mar/24/2012

This is my favorite blush i've ever owned. It stays on almost all day, One little jar will last you forever, easy to apply, the texture is lovely and so is the color. The ONLY thing i kinda dislike about it is the shimmer, but that's just personal preference. They should have never discontinued this line........

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (77 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlack

Feb/26/2012

This is my favorite blush and shade. It is so pretty on lighter skin tones. This mousse formula also blends so perfect. It is more natural than powder blush and has a great after glow without being glittery.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

Dec/27/2011

Ever since I started using makeup, I've generally shied away from cream blushes, staying with the safety of powder blushes. But recently I saw this on sale at my local CVS and decided to try it out. I instantly fell in love with it because even with my super pale skin, the soft plum shade gave me a lovely flush without looking too garish. The mousse goes on smoothly and blends well, and I …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

Dec/27/2011

I often pay sooo much to get a nice blush that gives me a great color, but honestly, I find this product awesome! It is very cheap (I paid about 3$ for it) and I love the quality of that product. It stays on my cheeks all day long and the color is perfect. When you apply it on your skin, it's shimmery and very pretty. Good job maybelline. I will of course buy this again.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlue

Dec/25/2011

Great blush! The color is buildable so I can make it as intense as I like. It blends well and wears for a long time. The value is great. This is my favorite shade.

About reviewer (328 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

fromJuJu05

Dec/25/2011

I love this blush. My first and probably will always be the one. I don't see the need to try another type of product, if the I am using is working perfectly. Great price too!

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Dec/23/2011

My one is different but still kinda the same its called 'Maybelline Dream Touch Blush' in 07 and its a beautiful colour and texture. Amazing price too.

About reviewer (99 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Other

Nov/28/2011

*EDIT* I felt horrible when I found out that they were discontinuing these. These blushes have amazing consistency, colors, and they were really just something special. The price is so-so, around $6, usual for a drugstore blush. I have had this blush for around 2 years and I still am not even close to having it run out! Plus, they don't dry out. Soft Plum looks amazing with my skin tone …Read more

About reviewer (324 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Nov/24/2011

Finally!! A blush that looks natural on me! This colour works very well on my olive skin tone and I can apple it easily and with my fingers so it's awesome for applying on the go or in the car :) I love how blendable it is and the natural flush it gives my cheeks which really wakes me up without looking like a clown! I recommend this product very much!

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm