Maybelline New York Dream mousse blush in soft plum [DISCONTINUED]

Maybelline New York Dream mousse blush in soft plum [DISCONTINUED]

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone crosspolymer, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone crosspolymer, Squalane' Hydrogenated Jajoba oil, Ca-Na-borosilicate, Talc, phenoxyethanol, silica dimethyl silylate, Phenyl trimethicaone, Methylparaben, Vinyl Dimethicone/methicone silsequioxane crosspolymer, isopropyl titanium trisosterate, BHT, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Mica, Ti dioxide, Fe oxide, Minute violet, Red 30, Ultramarines, Carmine, red 7 lake, yellow 5 lake
Discontinued in the USA. Available in the UK.
Maybelline New York reviews, photos and discussion

on 12/29/2013 10:19:00 AM

Sad that it got discontinued. Used two containers....added perfect blush with just the right amount of shimmer.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is my favorite blush i've ever owned. It stays on almost all day, One little jar will last you forever, easy to apply, the texture is lovely and so is the color. The ONLY thing i kinda dislike about it is the shimmer, but that's just personal preference. They should have never discontinued this line........

on 2/26/2012 4:49:00 PM

This is my favorite blush and shade. It is so pretty on lighter skin tones. This mousse formula also blends so perfect. It is more natural than powder blush and has a great after glow without being glittery.

on 12/27/2011 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Ever since I started using makeup, I've generally shied away from cream blushes, staying with the safety of powder blushes. But recently I saw this on sale at my local CVS and decided to try it out. I instantly fell in love with it because even with my super pale skin, the soft plum shade gave me a lovely flush without looking too garish. The mousse goes on smoothly and blends well, and I even like the packaging. Some reviewers don't like the heavy glass pot it comes in, but I think it looks so cute sitting on my vanity, so that's definitely a plus. I would recommend this product to whoever asked about it.

on 12/27/2011 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I often pay sooo much to get a nice blush that gives me a great color, but honestly, I find this product awesome! It is very cheap (I paid about 3$ for it) and I love the quality of that product. It stays on my cheeks all day long and the color is perfect. When you apply it on your skin, it's shimmery and very pretty. Good job maybelline. I will of course buy this again.

on 12/25/2011 5:33:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Great blush! The color is buildable so I can make it as intense as I like. It blends well and wears for a long time. The value is great. This is my favorite shade.

on 12/25/2011 2:47:00 PM

I love this blush. My first and probably will always be the one. I don't see the need to try another type of product, if the I am using is working perfectly. Great price too!

on 12/23/2011 9:42:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

My one is different but still kinda the same its called 'Maybelline Dream Touch Blush' in 07 and its a beautiful colour and texture. Amazing price too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Finally!! A blush that looks natural on me! This colour works very well on my olive skin tone and I can apple it easily and with my fingers so it's awesome for applying on the go or in the car :) I love how blendable it is and the natural flush it gives my cheeks which really wakes me up without looking like a clown! I recommend this product very much!

*EDIT* I felt horrible when I found out that they were discontinuing these. These blushes have amazing consistency, colors, and they were really just something special. The price is so-so, around $6, usual for a drugstore blush. I have had this blush for around 2 years and I still am not even close to having it run out! Plus, they don't dry out. Soft Plum looks amazing with my skin tone, very fresh and innocent type of look. Their staying power is also super-awesome- the blush kind of adheres to your skin and stays there until you take it off. Really a gem in the drugstore beauty industry, and it's- dammit- gone. :(

Popular Blush Products