L'Oreal infallible never fail makeup

3.0

NEW 18h FORMULA *runny* : (Active Ingredient : Titanium Dioxide 1.75%) /// Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PTFE, Nylon-12, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Isostearyl Diglyceryl Succinate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylene Carbonate, Magnesium Gluconate, Aluminium Hydroxide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 7499/Iron Oxides) ----------------------------------------- OLD 16h FORMULA *thick* : (Active Ingredients : Titanium Dioxide 1.9%, Octinoxate 1.0%) /// Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Glycerin, Nylon-12, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Magnesium Gluconate, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Tristearin, Butylparaben, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate +/- (CI 77492/CI 77491/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have very oily skin and this is by far the best drug store foundation I've used. Been using it for about 3 years but, unfortunately, it's discontinued.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I don't really get how this has a lower rating! I really like this foundation! I've been using it for a while and repurchased it. I actually found that it stays on quite well compared to other foundations. For oilier skin I would recommend this over the Lumi one they have which is also similar but doesn't control oil as well. In terms of coverage, I would say it's more medium than full, but it can be built up. It's not masky looking though, so that's the good thing. It has a natural finish. It's not perfect, it won't stay completely put all day, but it stays put relatively well. I think they repackaged this so it's in a squeeze tube,but it's still the same product. Definitely worth a try if you're oily! I also use a setting powder with this.

this is sooo not good, it shouldn't be included in the infallible line i remember i tried this as one of my first few foundations. but it was during a summer when i decided to try this, it says it would hold up to summer heat but it slid off my face within a few hours. after i tried this, it made me not want to wear foundation for a while, i also didnt know what i was doing so that also made the impression even worse. i dont think that ill be trying this again now that i do know what im doing bc theres much more interesting products to try and also to use up from my own storage

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this foundation! Full coverage and stays put all day! If I don't set this foundation with a good powder my laugh lines crease. Other than that I will repurchase! I use 608 Natural Beige. It's a tad dark but works out.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

UGGGGHHHH!! I WANTED TO LOVE THIS!!

Sigh. Ok. So I had wanted to buy this for the longest time because I saw how good the colour selection was, what with the beige-yellow undertones, but I never bought it because it was 15 bucks. Fast-forward to camp this summer: the nosy friend I am, I was rummaging through my best friends makeup bag and discovered that she had THIS! I used it twice that week, but to be honest, I didn't look in the mirror too often that week because sports, so I couldn't say much about it. Fast-forward (again) to last month when my best friend gave me the foundation because it had gotten too dark for her. I was ecstatic.
I used it that day when I was getting ready and it matched me really well, it had a demi-matte finish, medium coverage, and it blended perfectly. Until two hours later, I look in the mirror and my face looked cakey! I was mortified. But I'm a warrior and I blotted.....and blotted.....and blotted...and my face remained the same; completely matte, but still cakey.
It only got worse from there. My face got very shiny, it started to separate, and it felt heavy on my skin by the sixth hour. So far, the worst foundation I have ever used.
I only use it if I have a sudden inspiration for a makeup look, otherwise I would dump it.

I'm glad they discontinued this!

i bought thus around the time i first started wearing foundation, and i dont like this. it is not long-wearing at all, i bought it to use as a summer bc i wanted something for the hot weather, and it just slid off my face, even with the use of primer. it has a nice range if shades but the formula did not last

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

GAVE ME A SERIOUS ALLERGIC REACTION. My cheeks and chin gradually broke out in a huge rash, making me think I was just developing acne so continued to use this foundation to cover up the blotches on my face. It was only when my face started to become seriously itchy and painful that I started taking anti allergy tablets and stopped wearing the foundation that my skin started to heal and become less aggressive and red. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND. Such a shame that it caused such a reaction as I really liked the texture and feel on my skin (for the first few hours, then it would become displaced by oil)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is the only foundation I have used for the past 6 years. Every time I try a new foundation, whether it's high-end or drugstore, it does not compare to this foundation and it ends up in the trash. It has medium-full coverage (very build-able) and it is the longest lasting foundation I have tried.

I get compliments on my skin on an almost-daily basis at work (I work in Customer Service) and I do NOT have great skin, but this foundation makes me look like I do.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I have terrible skin and am very careful with makeup. I bought this on a budget and I really like it for the price. The color builds, I went up a shade since I use sunscreen moisturizer and didn't want to look like I sit in a cubicle (=zombie face)!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

My HG foundation. I used to use this in highschool and sort of forgot about it until I rediscovered it at Target. Superb coverage with just 2 pumps, natural finish, not flaky or drying, hygenic pump, SPF 20, long-lasting. Its a little highly priced fpr a drugstore foundation at $12.95 but the product quality is extremely comparable to something you would pick up at Sephora. Would totally recommend for dry skin. Will buy again and again.