Rimmel Lasting Finish - Drop of Sherry

Rimmel Lasting Finish - Drop of Sherry

4.5

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

One of my most favorite lipsticks, ever. The color is perfect on me, seems like a great medium complected neutral "my lips but better" color (for me, who is a olive NC 30/C3) that goes with everything I wear, and my coloring. A no-brainer type lipstick for those of us medium toned and more on the olive-yellow side. I'd say it's a medium neutral coral rose color with a hint of bronze in it, shimmer formula. It stays on well during the day too, and doesn't dry out my lips. I don't even think the tube cost me $7 and it's lasted me over a year. I bought this last year in Boston on vacation, and it's still around. Love. I hope they always have this color.

on 4/13/2011 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I normally go for cream lip color, but this one is so nice, even though it has shimmer, but the shimmer looks very subtle. It is a great everyday red lip color. And I am always a fun of the consistency of Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick. I own 5 of them.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I am so glad I purchased this! I love this color so much! It is super pretty and shimmery. This color is great to wear with natural eyes!

on 12/17/2009 9:20:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Just bought this lipstick today, its my first time trying rimmel lipsticks and I LOVE this colour. Its kind of red and pink at the same time but most definitely wearable as its not so shocking or bright! I was a little hesitant on the colour thinking it was too bright but the colour really does brighten ur face. Not to shiny, not too matte but PERFECT!
Wore it at work today over a lip balm and put a gloss over it - I probably should've waited a minute or so before applying gloss coz it only lasted about 2 hours BUT it had only slighlty faded! After reapplying my lips looked a little dry..
I will continue to repurchase.. But will have to figure out its staying power properly!
Love this colour and love the price!