Rimmel Lasting Finish - Drop of Sherry

Rimmel Lasting Finish - Drop of Sherry

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

A beautiful shiny rosey pink. You can wear this all day and it keeps your lips moisturized! This shade is so flattering to my complexion I can wear this on days when I'm wearing no other mu. So glad I bought this:)

on 2/6/2011 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This color is like a mix between, reddish rose. Its shimmery and if you apply too much, it can look very metallic. It looks very pretty on, and definatly makes your lips stand out. My only gripe is that when this fades, the shimmer is left and it can be a little overwhelming. Overall, its still a very pretty color.

Purchased this on a whim on sale for $4.00 and I definitely have received my moneys worth. I have been wearing it 3 to 4 times a week for the last month and I always get compliments on this lipstick. The formula is very smooth and soft on my lips and wears particularly well throughout the day, plus as it wears off it leaves a slight tint to the lips that looks pretty. The colour shows up on me as a slightly warm medium rosy pink with soft shimmer and reddish undertones. Looks fantastic paired with soft neutral eyes and pink blush. Would definitely repurchase this shade again.

on 4/19/2010 4:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this is a gorgeous color to make your lips take center stage without being overtly dramatic (such as the infamous red lipstick!) this shade is a bright (not shocking bright) deep pink with a hint red with fine shimmer that isn't noticable. It's a very flirty, "come-hither" shade that when used with lightly flushed rosy cheeks, some eye liner and long lush lashes, makes you look sexy sweet but approachable.The formula is moisturizing and keeps my lips soft and the colour endurance is impressive.It does fade greatly with meals, but it leaves a pretty soft pink shade to lips at the end.

Popular Lipsticks