no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

17 years ago

After buying goldberry, I decided to spring for floozy. I like the color of floozy better than goldberry, (a pretty red -- kind of like black honey, IMO) but I'm finding that the color kind of fades from my inner lip and spreads out toward my outer lip. Does that make any sense?! At any rate, it's been fun ordering from WTF...!

About reviewer (158 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Other

17 years ago

LOVE THESE!!!! I recently purchased --goldberry shine, --rose shine, --diva shine, --floozy shine and --nude shine. I've joined the WTF? bandwagon, publicly announcing my LOVE for these lip shines! The colors/hues are amazing...the shimmer is amazing! They impart a gorgeous high shine and tint to lips with incredible shimmer - but not garish or chunky glitter looking. I must agree on one other point, however, wishing they lasted a bit longer before needing to reapply. But, for such a lovely range of shades, I'm willing to be 'flexible' and adjust ;)!! EVERYONE needs *golberry shine, *rose shine (most likened to LM rose glace, IMHO) and *floozy shine (yeoww! What a sexy red!)!!!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

EyesBrown

17 years ago

WTF Diva Shine is the closest thing to Stila Rose Shine that I've found. The thing that is better about Diva Shine is that the gloss is in tube with brush wand - easy to apply. Color is shimmery plum brown. Beautiful! Lasts fairly well, not too sticky, ok taste. Floozy Shine is next on my wish list!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Other

17 years ago

I love these! I have one in clear and one in Floozy (understated red with subtle gold shimmer). They are so shiny and they do last quite well on the lips. Will try more colors!

About reviewer (288 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairRed

3.0

18 years ago

Strange texture, very thin. Lasts about 15 minutes on me, then poof, it's gone. Nice colors and I like the brush applicator but I need a gloss that's thicker and lasts longer.

About reviewer (91 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair

18 years ago

I didn't wear lip gloss up until I got a a free Lip Shine with one of my orders. These feel really nice on your lips, not sticky, and come in unique colors.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

18 years ago

I have Candy shine- a cool pink, almost lavender, with pink and gold shimmer, Bellini shine- a warm, slightly beigey pink with gold shimmer, and Rose shine, a deep, almost magenta pink with pink and gold shimmer. I love them. The consistency is very smooth, not tacky at all. The staying power isn't all that great but the colors are all unique and beautiful. I'm looking forward to getting some more! EDIT: I just got Rosegold and Floozy, and I love them as well, Rosegold is my new HG lipgloss!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily

EyesHazel

18 years ago

I have this in Golberry Shine, and the shade is just amazing! It looks gorgeous alone, over goldberry lipstick, or over any other complementary l/s shade, for that matter. My WTF? gloss is quickly becoming a favorite. I love the brush and the consistency is just perfect -- not sticky or tacky and it seems to just flow right onto my lips. I'll definitely be picking these up in some other shades.

About reviewer (136 reviews)

Age25-29

EyesHazel

18 years ago

I just got the new Floozie Lipshine (sheer red with gold shimmer) and I love it. I am not a fan of the lipshines but this color is amazingly wearable and just the right texture.

About reviewer (200 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

18 years ago

I have 5 of these glosses: Goldberry (rose with gold shimmer), Nude (shimmery caramel), Bellini (light pink with gold - similar to MAC Oyster girl), Diva (shimmery brown), and Floozy (sheer warm red w/ shimmer). The last three are from the new Spring 2002 collection. These glosses are really very nice. They ahve a nice, non-sticky consistency, and absolutley beautiful colors and shimmer. The colors are different from any other that I own, and I have a lot of lipglosses. I did notice, however, that the 3 new glosses are thinner than the old ones. Maybe they were reformulated? They are still very nice though, just beware that Diva and Bellini are lighter than they look. I definately recommend these!

About reviewer (102 reviews)

Age19-24