no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/11/2003

After buying goldberry, I decided to spring for floozy. I like the color of floozy better than goldberry, (a pretty red -- kind of like black honey, IMO) but I'm finding that the color kind of fades from my inner lip and spreads out toward my outer lip. Does that make any sense?! At any rate, it's been fun ordering from WTF...!

About reviewer (158 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Other

Dec/03/2002

LOVE THESE!!!! I recently purchased --goldberry shine, --rose shine, --diva shine, --floozy shine and --nude shine. I've joined the WTF? bandwagon, publicly announcing my LOVE for these lip shines! The colors/hues are amazing...the shimmer is amazing! They impart a gorgeous high shine and tint to lips with incredible shimmer - but not garish or chunky glitter looking. I must agree on …Read more

About reviewer (3 reviews)

EyesBrown

fromChrisT

Sep/21/2002

WTF Diva Shine is the closest thing to Stila Rose Shine that I've found. The thing that is better about Diva Shine is that the gloss is in tube with brush wand - easy to apply.
Color is shimmery plum brown. Beautiful! Lasts fairly well, not too sticky, ok taste. Floozy Shine is next on my wish list!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Other

Sep/03/2002

I love these! I have one in clear and one in Floozy (understated red with subtle gold shimmer). They are so shiny and they do last quite well on the lips. Will try more colors!

About reviewer (288 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairRed

3.0
fromDuster

Aug/06/2002

Strange texture, very thin. Lasts about 15 minutes on me, then poof, it's gone. Nice colors and I like the brush applicator but I need a gloss that's thicker and lasts longer.

About reviewer (91 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair

May/20/2002

I didn't wear lip gloss up until I got a a free Lip Shine with one of my orders. These feel really nice on your lips, not sticky, and come in unique colors.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

fromanna19

Apr/06/2002

I have Candy shine- a cool pink, almost lavender, with pink and gold shimmer, Bellini shine- a warm, slightly beigey pink with gold shimmer, and Rose shine, a deep, almost magenta pink with pink and gold shimmer. I love them. The consistency is very smooth, not tacky at all. The staying power isn't all that great but the colors are all unique and beautiful. I'm looking forward to …Read more

About reviewer (18 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily

EyesHazel

Mar/11/2002

I have this in Golberry Shine, and the shade is just amazing! It looks gorgeous alone, over goldberry lipstick, or over any other complementary l/s shade, for that matter. My WTF? gloss is quickly becoming a favorite. I love the brush and the consistency is just perfect -- not sticky or tacky and it seems to just flow right onto my lips. I'll definitely be picking these up in some other …Read more

About reviewer (136 reviews)

Age25-29

EyesHazel

fromSueS

Mar/05/2002

I just got the new Floozie Lipshine (sheer red with gold shimmer) and I love it. I am not a fan of the lipshines but this color is amazingly wearable and just the right texture.

About reviewer (200 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

Feb/22/2002

I have 5 of these glosses: Goldberry (rose with gold shimmer), Nude (shimmery caramel), Bellini (light pink with gold - similar to MAC Oyster girl), Diva (shimmery brown), and Floozy (sheer warm red w/ shimmer). The last three are from the new Spring 2002 collection. These glosses are really very nice. They ahve a nice, non-sticky consistency, and absolutley beautiful colors and shimmer. The …Read more

About reviewer (102 reviews)

Age19-24