BeneFit Cosmetics NEW Brow Zings

BeneFit Cosmetics NEW Brow Zings
NEW Brow ZingsBenefit Brow Zings

4.3

At first I thought this brow/wax duo was a bit up there in price, but honestly, it is so pigmented - I am sure it will last you a long time!

The updated packaging is super cute; you can easily carry it with you to do touch ups if needed, you have your little brush and even tweezers. I don't use them when I am at home, but on the go, why not? Shade selection is superb, so is the quality. I talk about my application tips and more here (http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2017/07/04/Products-Worth-The-Hype-Summer-2017).

Overall I think for a powder, this product rocks. Lasts a good amount of time and looks natural when used sparingly.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Honestly pretty good. I've had this for about a year now and once you master it you can make your brows look pretty fleeky. I got medium but should've gotten light but it still looks fine. My hair color is light brown.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I have purchased this three times. $32 is a bit pricey but worth it. I've tried brow pencils, brow pomade, eyeshadows, Anastasia dipbrow, Brow mascara, etc.

I keep coming back to the Brow Zings. I am African American with dark hair and wear the color Medium.

The product lasts a long time. I only have to repurchase once every year and a half before I run out.

on 4/19/2016 6:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Bought this in Dark due to good reviews, but so disappointed with the colours. The darkest just isn't dark. I have dark brown hair with slight copper sheen when the light shines on it, but this was too brown and too red. With only three colour choices, this just isn't a good range for so many people! Shame, because the product gets great reviews and the formula and staying power look really good. I hope they bring out more colours - I'd try if there were better colour choices. For now, I took this one back to Boots for a refund.

on 1/14/2016 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

As much as I liked this kit (my first ever purchased for brows), I found it a bit difficult to find the best way to use it at first. Some people use the wax first, some ppl dont use the wax at all, some ppl put the wax on top. I would dip the brush in the wax and then run it through the powder and fill in my brows and that was the best way for ME. I was limited to using the dark shade because medium was way too light and my brows looked a lot darker and heavier than I'd usually like (no matter how light handed I was) and that's why I had to go to ABH DipBrow. If Benefit could expand their shades I'd probably consider using the product again but for now, I have to use it as solely a back up :(

CLUMPS CLUMPS CLUMPS, that's what my eyebrows look like after I've used the wax. The powder mostly stays on all day, but good god the gel! It looks like I've added clumps of mascara on my eyebrows :(
Overall, the wax did not work for me or any of my friends that I tried it on. After this finishes I may just use a random powder for my eyebrows, because this just isn't okay for my face!

This is my GO-TO for eyebrows!!!!! I have fair eyebrows and they're difficult to manage. I always say I have "dad's eyebrows" lol....bc his were wild and wiley.

I can't just pluck my own and even when I go for my monthly high and low lights there is a girl there that does threading of the entire face and she can't get them perfect - - - and this is an AMAZING artist.

BrowZing is A-MAZING !!! I loooooove the countour brush shape and color and then the other brush that uses the lighter colour and gives an overall natural look and seals in with the waxiness. The product is weightless, gives your brows the popular look that's in and it simply DOES WHAT IT SAYS! I have used so many items and this works absolutely so well!!!!!! Here is a pic with the brows and amazing mascara!!!!!

<3 have a wonderful day xox

on 5/12/2015 2:44:00 AM

I bought this a few years ago now when crazy heavy eyebrows were all the rage. It was one of those purchases that I felt I just *had* to have so rocked up to the counter at Myer and was helped select the appropriate shade (medium) for myself. I was a bit floored when it came time to pay as I had been expecting to pay about $25-$30 - it was $55 AUD. Outrageous. Still, I was caught up in the moment and so went with it.

In terms of performance, I have no complaints. I rarely use the wax portion of the set (I'm not really going for the Robert Palmer - Simply Irresistible model look) but the powder is nice - very buildable so you can have a subtle fill in the sparse parts of your eyebrows or layer it on for Bert style eyebrows, depending upon how you are feeling.

The tweezers are a bit small for my liking so they normally get turfed out of the compact into general population.

So yes this is good but I often can't help but wonder if one of the cheaper brand items would have been just as good.

Luckily, I have been blessed with nice arched brows so never really felt the need for eyebrow products, however after going to the brow bar, one of the gals used this products on me and wow! I was so impressed by the result and how it frames my face. I was a little turned off by the price tag, however it is worth every penny as it is lasting so long. You can only put a little on or a lot so it's great whatever look you are going for. Great product.

on 4/18/2015 2:05:00 PM

Love!! My holy grail product for eyebrows- I've had the same one for 2 years and its not even nearly gone! Comes in 3 shades- I use the darkest (I have dark brown hair) which matches my eyebrows perfectly! Definitely will rebuy

Popular Brows Products