no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/02/2006

I AM SO UPSET THAT SEPHORA DOES NOT CARRY HER LINE ANYMORE :( BECAUSE I THINK HER LINE IS ONE OF THE BEST OUT THERE WITH AMAZING QUALITY. NOW I HAVE TO ORDER THE STUFF ONLINE. HER MASCARA IS MY HOLY GRAIL I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! IT REALLY THICKENS AND LENGTHENS MY ASIAN LASHES :)) EVERYONE ALWAYS TELLS ME I HAVE THE PRETTIEST DRAMATIC LASHES!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBrown

EyesBrown

Jun/17/2005

A salesperson at Beauty & Main (Cambridge) recommended this product to me because I told her I wanted something that would lengthen my lashes. When she put it on me and put mascara on over it, I said that I thought it made my lashes look clumpy. She blamed it on the low quality of the disposable tester brushes she had used and I went ahead and bought it. Unfortunately, I don't think it …Read more

About reviewer (101 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry

HairBlond

EyesGreen

May/31/2004

This mascara is makes your lashes clump together and does absolutely nothing for length or volume.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Oct/18/2003

Im suprised that this got such bad reviews, it is a great lash thickener when used right before mascara. I always get compilments when i use this. It leaves a little white residue though, even with mascara on top, but nothing that cant be swooped off by a lash comb, that is why i gave this a 4, and i also dont like the brush it comes with, but the product itself is great!

About reviewer (145 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone

HairOther

EyesOther

Mar/24/2003

This product was recommended to me by a Sephora saleswoman as a lash conditioner at night. I don't know what she was thinking! All it did was dry out my lashes and flaked off in the morning. When I tried it as a primer underneath my waterproof mascara, my mascara ran. Not only will I not buy this product again, I will be returning the tube that I got!

About reviewer (75 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

2.0

Feb/03/2003

It's like a "lotion-y" mascara for your lashes. It said it was going to make my lashes like thicker or healthier... lalalala. Whatever, this did absolutely nothing for me.

About reviewer (387 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

Jan/31/2003

This works for me to correct a problem where I have thin lashes on one eye. I can thicken them up with this, apply mascara on both sides and have a balanced look!`

About reviewer (419 reviews)

Age

SkinOily

HairBrown

2.0

Jan/31/2003

I didn't like this at all. Granted it didn't clump or flake, but it didn't do anything that my Cover Girl Clear Mascara can't. It's basically just a base mascara. I don't use base mascaras so this one is a waste to me. I'd rather have 1 good mascara that does the job. Thumbs down!

About reviewer (3778 reviews)

SkinDry, Other

HairBrunette

3.0

Jan/17/2003

I have not used this product alone many times, only under the cake mascara. However, if you are going to get the cake mascara, pick this up too. Alone the mascara is great, but with this stuff as a base, it's perfection. I've knocked off one point for the teensy size and the less than great included brush. [BR]
EDIT: I'm knocking off a star. I mean, the stuff works, but I …

About reviewer (127 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

fromStevie

Aug/31/2002

This is a winner! I LOVE this product. I won't go out for a big day or night without this product on my lashes. It nourishes them while still pumping up the lash volume and really makes my mascara stick. Now if she would just make a larger container of this!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age