Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer- Smashing Color Adjust

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 30-35
Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer- Smashing Color Adjust
Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer- Smashing Color AdjustPhoto Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer- Smashing Color Adjust

2.8

on 2/2/2012 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

I was looking for a good foundation primer that wouldn't make my already-oily skin worse, and that would tone down the red in my complexion. This goes on nice and smooth, and makes makeup go on smoother...but that's about it. Doesn't tone down my redness any (or at least none that I notice) and doesn't really seem to make my makeup last longer. I will look for something better. Especially since I paid almost $40 for it.

I bought a small size of this on impulse because I tend to have some redness on my nose and had hoped that this would help with that. Like some of the other reviewers, I didn't notice any difference in the redness using this compared to not using it. But as a primer, the texture was silky and not greasy, so I didn't give it a lower rating.

It did even out skin pores and scars, but it didn't do that great of a job color correcting. I was satisfied with it and thought I'd probably buy again until my face started to break out.

on 1/12/2006 2:05:00 PM

I like the feel of this product and it reduces my redness somewhat. It really makes my Bare Minerals go on nice and smooth. BUT...the packaging is the worst! my pump doesn't even work anymore and I have to scape the sides to get the stuff out! For $38, I'm sure there's a better color corrector out there...