Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer- Smashing Color Adjust

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer- Smashing Color Adjust
Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer- Smashing Color AdjustPhoto Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer- Smashing Color Adjust

on 7/3/2011 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I find that primer are not anything special, this one included. I have oily skin with some acne and redness, which is why I bought the green primer. The redness is reduced a little bit after I put the primer one, but not the acne redness only the general discoloration. This would mean great things for most people because they might not put on as much foundation, but I don't find myself putting on any less, and if I put on my foundation without the primer it covers the redness just as well as the primer does. Point: it makes little difference in my make up routine when it comes to redness. It also makes no difference in combating oily skin (at least for me and I am VERY oily). The texture isn't bad, not too greasy , but I do find myself using too much because a little doesn't blend very far. I will probably not purchase again because it makes too little a difference for the price.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Does exactly what it is supposed to. Like spackle for your face.