Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer- Smashing Color Adjust

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 30-35
Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer- Smashing Color Adjust
Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer- Smashing Color AdjustPhoto Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer- Smashing Color Adjust

3.5

I really hate this stuff, #1 it broke me out everytime I would use it, it clogged my pores so badly. It felt like I had a mask on under my makeup and on top of that the price was high, def will not be making this purchase again!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this as in a travel size at Sephora and I think it will last for quite a while (without breaking the bank). I like this a lot - as both a good silicone primer and a redness reducer. I have slight redness from rosacea and this helps, without completely removing the redness. It goes on light but provides good coverage. Definitely like it better than Eucerin Redness Relief

No breakouts or oiliness.

on 12/26/2008 10:01:00 AM

I'm on my second bottle of this stuff and I'd love it. I wear makeup everyday and use this everytime, I figure a bottle lasts me about 3 months.

Yes, I agree with the others - the green tint does nothing to cover up any redness like it claims, but I don't have a ton to cover up - I just didn't know WHICH color to buy, so I went out on limb and figured if I had a pimple, maybe it would help reduce any redness from that.

Anyway, I use one "pump" of the cream and distribute on both cheeks, forehead, nose and chin then rub in with my fingertips all over my face and eyelids.

What I like about it is that it makes a very smooth face that is silky to touch and keeps my oily face shine free for the day. I use Bare Escentuals makeup and combined with the primer and their Mineral Veil - I no longer look like an oil slick by the afternoon!

on 5/22/2008 4:51:00 PM

I am so torn on this product. I bought a travel-size tube at Ulta, which cost 17.00. I like that price, and the tube packaging better than the regular packaging. I loved how my face looked wearing this - it really smoothed and neutralized everything, even before putting on my foundation, and it made my foundation apply like a dream. I love the feel of this primer on my face.

Unfortunately, after wearing it only a few times, I began breaking out. This is one of the few products I have ever worn that has done this to me. I stopped wearing the primer, and my face cleared up promptly.

I have to pass on buying this again, as much as I loved it, I don't love it enough to endure breaking out. I should really probably give it a 3, but I can't express how much I liked how it looked and felt on my face - so I'm bumping it up a lippie.