Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer- Smashing Color Adjust

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 30-35
Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer- Smashing Color Adjust
Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer- Smashing Color AdjustPhoto Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer- Smashing Color Adjust

2.5

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I purchased the small tube from the "impulse buy" section by the registers at Sephora. I'm really happy that I did! The small travel size tube fits in my make-up bag so I always have it on me, and it lasts forever! I bought this in the green tint and I'm one of the few that this product really does work to reduce the redness. I have lupus so I have a butterfuly rash of red across my cheeks and bridge of my nose. I won't say this gets me completely even toned, but I definitely noticed a softening of my skin tone. I put it on when I got back to my office and my friend noticed an immediate difference - with no foundation or powder over it! It coats my dry skin nicely, and doesn't dry out. I won't wear it all day though - it's more of a going out only product since if I wear it all day and night it tends to cause a slight breakout. Still, for what I paid and the results I get, I'm very happy with it.

on 5/5/2008 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Would not repurchase.

This product has a nice glide and I'm sure it added some extra moisturization to my skin, but that's about all it did. I need something that will lessen the redness around my nose and the broken blood vessels on my left cheek-- and this wasn't it. I usually just use concealer to great effect but I thought that it would be a treat to myself to purchase this just for that problem area and it was a waste of $.

Lesson learned: check the mua boards and stop making impulse purchases!