B. Kamins Bio-Maple Hydrating Acne Wash

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
No Image

4.7

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 2% Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (water/eau), lauryl glucoside, PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate, Bio-Maple (acer saccharum) (map isolate), glycerin, Peg-7 Glyceryl cocoate, glycolic acid, lactic acid, sodium hydroxide, allantoin, panthenol, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf water.

on 7/26/2011 10:18:00 PM

It helped me so much! I do have mild acne, but my occasional zit can be really ugly. I've tried other skin care products, but none have worked as well as B.Kamins. It does not dry out my skin, nor does it over hydrate it. It is my miracle product, and I would recommend it to anyone who doesn't have serious acne problems.

on 1/22/2011 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I've been on the endless search for a face wash that caters to my combination skin and periodic acne. I have been using ProActiv for 4 years but after 4 years, it started drying up my skin. I moved to Clinique's 3-step system, but that did not work AT ALL. I even moved to a cheaper skincare regime (Neutrogena, Spectro-Gel, Neo Strata) ...but nothing worked for me. I finally found this product and I have been using it for about a year - I paired it with the 5% hydrogen peroxide but I found that this product did not work as effectively as a doctor-prescribed hydrogen peroxide. So, regardless - I do not go anywhere without this product and use it religiously.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this cleanser! I have had problem skin ever since puberty began. I am 26 years old and have seen a dermatologist for 12 years. I've used everything from accutane, benzaclin, differin, retin-a, antibiotics, birth control and other salicylic acne cleansers. Some of them have worked pretty well, but not without drying side effects. Right now I am only using this cleanser and benzaclin as a spot treatment for the occasional pimple. I think my adult acne is mainly caused by hormones and clogged oil glands. This cleanser leaves my skin glowing, smooth and refreshed. My skin is never dry when using this cleanser. It is helping to fade old acne marks and keep new blemishes from forming. Since I've been using this cleanser, I only have one or two blemishes on my face at a time which is great by my standards!! Sometimes no blemishes! When you've struggled with persistent acne, one or two blemishes isn't so bad! I have been using this cleanser for over 2 months now. I use it twice a day. I only used it once a day for the first 2 weeks to build up a tolerance for the ingredients. The cleanser smells kind of minty and refreshing to me. I am no where near the end of the bottle yet at a little over 2 months. So, I think it's a pretty good value too. I would definitely recommend trying this product. I don't think you'll be disappointed!