B. Kamins Bio-Maple Hydrating Acne Wash

Filtered by hair type : Curly
No Image

1 review

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 2% Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (water/eau), lauryl glucoside, PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate, Bio-Maple (acer saccharum) (map isolate), glycerin, Peg-7 Glyceryl cocoate, glycolic acid, lactic acid, sodium hydroxide, allantoin, panthenol, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf water.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I usually get random but mild breakouts, oily/combination skin and I found this product to work nicely with minimizing inflammation and preventing the up and comers.

I'm used to washing with face with lather-rich cleansers, so it took me a while to get used to the flat viscosity of this cleanser and coming to terms with the fact my face can be clean without tons of suds. It doesn't have any strong smell and rinses off nicely.

I use this two times a week in conjunction with another cleanser and my skin has been behaving nicely. I used to use this twice a day but dried my skin out to the point my skin was flaking.

Practical packaging, decent price, product seems to work well so far - would definitely buy again.