B. Kamins Bio-Maple Hydrating Acne Wash

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
No Image

1 review

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 2% Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (water/eau), lauryl glucoside, PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate, Bio-Maple (acer saccharum) (map isolate), glycerin, Peg-7 Glyceryl cocoate, glycolic acid, lactic acid, sodium hydroxide, allantoin, panthenol, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf water.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I have been using this product for a week and I'm only reviewing it now because I wanted to take it for a test run to get a sense of its true potential.
Overall, I have to say that I am very happy with it. I have extremely sensitive skin that is also acne-prone. Some parts of my face are dry, other parts are oily and I sometimes I swear that my skin has a dual-personality disorder, lol. I love how soothing and mild this cleanser is and how well it removes makeup. 5/5 for its makeup removing abilities for sure. It's free of harsh chemicals, fragrance and other irritants that can cause problems for sensitive skin. The lactic and glycolic acids have improved the texture of my skin in just a week. My skin feels smoother, as if a layer of dead skin cells just got swept away. This cleanser is not very foamy at all which does not mean that it's not working. Just the opposite: the cleanser is working hard without stripping your skin of its natural oils. The tingly sensation that it leaves behind feels fantastic; but unlike cheap drugstore cleansers that tingle because of their harsh ingredients, this cleanser tingles yet is very mild. I would not purchase again only because it is way too expensive. But otherwise, it is a great product.