B. Kamins Bio-Maple Hydrating Acne Wash

Filtered by skin type : Normal
No Image

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 2% Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (water/eau), lauryl glucoside, PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate, Bio-Maple (acer saccharum) (map isolate), glycerin, Peg-7 Glyceryl cocoate, glycolic acid, lactic acid, sodium hydroxide, allantoin, panthenol, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf water.

on 11/5/2009 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Good product, been using for a about 1 week now. I'm not if it's because of winter and the air is very dry right now, or if it's from this product, but after I wash my face with this and put on the toner, I can't wait to put on moisturizer because my face feels soooo dry. It has a nice smell and a nice feel to it. I have to get used to it not lathering up like most cleansers do, but it works great.

I bought this product on sale...and then I realized that it's expiration date was in 2004...maybe that accounts for its funny smell?
I spent 8 bucks on it, and I couldn't return it, so I decided to try and use it anyway. It actually was effective in clearing my acne, but it sometimes left my oily skin dry.
I'd buy this product again if it was on sale...but I'd have to continuously use it before considering paying full price for it.