3.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I am PICKY about my moisturizer. That being said, I am honestly shocked that people seem to be having issues with this moisturizer. I do have super weird dry skin that is prone to mild but regular cystic acne on my cheeks, so that could explain why I have had such a divergent experience. This was an absolutely amazing moisturizer, in my experience, it goes on thick and leaves your skin looking like it is literal liquid. Moreover, when I woke up, my skin would look plump, more toned (somehow), and healthy. Loved it. I’m always on the lookout for my total, total HG but this honestly will be it if I don’t find like the best (and affordable) moisturizer in the world.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBlack

1.0

4 years ago

Uggh... I am someone who normally will not pinch a penny on skin care.. Well, my Nia 24 was running out and I knew I was going to need something to tide me over until I got my usual stuff.. Well.. let me tell you what happened.. I put this Olay on and I really liked the texture and the way it made my skin feel velvety soft for hours.. Of course you get what you pay for.. I woke up and had a face full of red dots!,, Even on my neck and chest.. In to the garbage it goes.. I will never buy any Olay product ... even if I was stranded on a primitive island... I would sooner wack a leaf off an aloe plant and smear it all over my face before putting this junk on..

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

1.0

4 years ago

Broke me out. Full of parabens!!!

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

4 years ago

It seems to me this new formulation has much more dimethicone in it than the last (it is listed 2nd on the list of ingredients). The reason I say this is because any skin care product with "cones" in it tends to make me break out and boy howdy, did this ever. Did not have this problem with the former purple formulation, so I can see where people are complaining about it feeling greasy, or not absorbing. Loved the old product, will not be repurchasing.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesOther

4 years ago

Love love love this night cream! It feels amazing going on and keeps my skin feeling amazing! It has a nice soft feather light texture and I doesn't feel heavy on the skin! Will continue to buy this product!

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Kinky, Medium

EyesBlue

4 years ago

This night cream is amazing for my dry and sensitive skin. When I use it my skin feels instantly hydrated, but not greasy, my skin just glows! I like it...i'd repurchase for sure.

About reviewer (147 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

5 years ago

This stuff is amazing on my acne-prone skin. This stuff clears my adult acne overnight and, though I wake up greasy, a wash with black soap and the day cream gets me right again. I would recommend this product to anyone. It would be nicer if it came in a pump. The price is prohibitive for someone like me, so I buy the drugstore alternative version.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Tan

HairBrown

5 years ago

I've been using this for years. It doesn't irritate or breakout my acne prone, oily skin. I actually think it helps soothe my skin, because if I have an inflamed breakout it will be significantly reduced by the next day. It also doubles well as an eye cream for me. Even though it's in a jar, the soothing effects convince me that the nianmiacide and green tea, etc, are working as anti-inflammatories.

About reviewer (82 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

5 years ago

Hrm bought this and initially liked it but I feel like the fragrance may be irritating my skin I feel like when I put the cream on like I need to put more is it me or does it feel really thin maybe I should try the Olay total effects range instead??i probably wouldn't buy it again I will try their other range

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Olive

HairBlack

5 years ago

I am disappointed in this product. It feels like this moisturizer just sits on my skin and isn't absorbed. It has this strange sticky feeling that won't go away no matter how much I rub it in and by the next morning my face is super greasy. It had no effect for me besides making my face smell good.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

AgeUnder 18