Caron Paris Classic Formula loose powder

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Caron Paris Classic Formula loose powder

Formule : Talc, Magnesium carbonate, Magnesium myristate, Zinc stearate, Isopropyl palmitate, Fragance (parfum), Benzyl alcohol, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Everinia prunastri (oakmoss) extract, Genariol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Limonene, Imidazolidinylurea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hi, i love mot caron product, especially the loose powder, it i fabulous! does anyone knows about the shade "trent ans", could anyone describe it somehow? i can't get it in London, and it is the only one i did not try, before to make my decisions.... many thanks Antonella

on 8/29/2007 11:18:00 AM

Oh yes, Caron's loose powder is *all that*! I have tried so many powders and foundations, trying to find The One that would subdue the oiliness of my complexion. So many promised, none delivered. After an hour or two, my face is shiny once again. Then I tried Caron Poudre Peau Fine in the classic formula. I got the shade called Noisette, a medium pink-toned color that perfectly matched my medium complexion*. I'm wearing the powder today, and I just checked myself in the mirror, because I usually need a touch-up right about now (I bought the sweet little portable loose powder compact, which comes with its own goosedown powder puff, for this purpose). Lo and behold - after 5 hours, I'm not shiny! And I'm not cakey-matte, either. I'm actually glowy! The icing on the cake is that the powder smells like N'Aimez Que Moi - my Holy Grail perfume! Ah, Caron. Is there anything you can't do?

*UPDATE: The shade "Noisette" is actually not right for me. I have just tried the warm-toned Sables and it's a much better match.