Caron Paris Classic Formula loose powder

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Caron Paris Classic Formula loose powder

1 review

Formule : Talc, Magnesium carbonate, Magnesium myristate, Zinc stearate, Isopropyl palmitate, Fragance (parfum), Benzyl alcohol, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Everinia prunastri (oakmoss) extract, Genariol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Limonene, Imidazolidinylurea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492).

on 10/28/2007 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Wow! I purchased this powder in Madame based on raves from many ladies on the boards. I am so glad I did! I have very pale, very oily skin. This powder applies like a dream and keeps the oilies at bay for hours. I do have to blot once during the day, but that is an improvement over any other foundation I've tried. The texture, scent and packaging are so luxurious. The Classic powder makes my skin look flawless, which it is far from! The color Madame is a perfect match for me. I am a MAC NW10-15 and Bobbi Brown Porcelain.

Not only is the powder amazing, so is the customer service. Diane was such a great help with choosing the right shade. She included lots of samples with my order so I didn't have to open the full size to see if the color worked for me. they will do exchanges (not sure about returns) on unopened powders. She also included samples of the primer and 3 perfumes.

This stuff takes some effort to get your hands on, but is worth the work and the price. I can't wait to try Caron's other products.