Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Peach Satin ] ] [DISCONTINUED]

Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Peach Satin ] ] [DISCONTINUED]
Dream Mousse Blush in Peach Satin ] ] [DISCONTINUED]Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush Peach Satin

3.8

on 3/15/2015 1:37:00 PM

PROs:
* Smooth application
* Beautiful color
* Packaging
* Doesn't break me out

CONs:
* Not as long lasting as I'd hoped

This might be the best blush I've ever used.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE the Dream Mousse Blushes. They were probably one of the best products Maybelline had to offer, and it sucks that they discontinued them. I bought the Peach Satin blush after trying another blush from the line. I love its color and texture, it does has some sufficient shimmer and looks really pretty under a highlighting powder.

on 3/11/2012 11:10:00 PM

I bought this color cuz this line was on clearance at the supermarket where I was at. They only had Peach Satin and Cloud Wine left. I grabbed both. Peach Satin looks like a GORGEOUS light coral-y peach in the jar. Unfortunately, it barely showed up on my skin! I am not that dark... i would say i am pretty fair. Not pale...but fair (MAC NC 20-25). This had a ton of shimmer in it as well. I only gave it 1 lippie since the formula/texture (mousse) was just wonderful! it truly felt whipped and light. I wouldn't buy this color again, but i would definitely buy other colors eg. Pink Frosting...which is my all time fave pink blush!

$4 everywhere like Target, CVS. I have all the colors. They are being replaced by Bouncy blush, so look out for the clearance of it!!!

I LOVE these. I swipe a white shimmer powder (L.Mercier) over it and it blends it into my skin with ahighlight shimmer on my cheekbones. But for the darker shades, I use it under my cheekbones. LOVE LOVE LOVE this. It's a nice flushed natural glowy look, and I can't believe how people keep saying my skin is so nice now! I never thought this type of blush would make a difference but it completely does! I don't even like powder blushes, and they cost 5x more. I haven't used my expensive blushes since I got these on clearance. I'm excited about makeup again, thanks to this product, my face is alive!
This blush color is gorgeous with a nude/peach lippie and dark smokey fierce eyes, along w/my blonde hair and brown eyes, it's such a pixie look.

on 2/25/2012 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I got one two summers ago, and hadn't really used it till now. But I really like this. It has a smooth, lightweight felling. Perfect for summer. I have Peach Satin, but I saw at Target these were like$4.20 so I want to go pick up some more. I think these are being discontinues by Dream Bouncy Blush. I have Dream Mousse- Peach Satin and Dream Bouncy- Peach Satin and love both. Inexpensive and great!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I absolutely love the way this looks on me.... in my bathroom mirror. Once I get outside, I start sparkling like I'm in a Stephanie Meyer book. People constantly ask me "Are you wearing glitter?" It bums me out so much because it doesn't look sparkly in the pan, so I thought I was safe. Overall, if the shimmer doesn't bother you, it's a beautiful color, blends well, and lasts!

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got this in a 50% off sale duane reade was having. So I purchased Peach Satin and Rose Petal. And I absolutely love this shade! Its the best four dollars I have spent on a cosmetic. The texture is super creamy. I can blend it into my skin easily. Also, if you want a stronger look you can build up the blush to create an intense opacity.

Surprisingly this lasts around 6 hours. I have normal skin and it is winter time. In the summer time I bet it wouldn't last as long. The thing I love about cream blushes is that its easier to apply and you won't make as many mistakes. I love a lot of the high end blushes from Nars and Tarte (in powder forms) but this cheap blush has to be my fav and also the longest lasting.

Oh and very importantly: if you have acne on your cheeks you will want to use concealer and foundation before. This blush can highlight the acne spots you have.

I picked up one of these blushes and was amazed! I'm totally in love with the "mousse-like" creamy texture. Peach Satin looks gorgeous on my fair skin and gives my face an overall dewy glowy finish without looking oily! The blush is a breeze to blend, it glides on and blends out easily. My only complaint would have to be that there is some chunky glitters in this blush, however, when applied it isn't that noticeable! Definetely recommend this blush to anyone who enjoys a glowy blush! :)

I really like this blush! I'm on winter break from college, and I forgot my blushes up at school. So I decided to go to the drugstore and pick out a replacement, since I definitely could not go a whole month without blush! I picked this one out because it wasn't too pricey, and I wanted to try the mousse formula. The color I picked out is absolutely perfect and it is really pigmented. When I apply it, I don't use that much, but it is definitely noticeable and gives me a much better color than powder blushes! I think I am going to convert to cream/mousse blushes because they look a lot better on my skin and last a lot longer. So glad I tried this out!
Also, there is a lot of product in the container, so hopefully this will last me a long time!

on 1/27/2012 3:24:00 PM

LOVE IT BUT IT BROKE ME OUT! I am not sensitive and I never ever ever break out from products and I really love how this product looks on my skin! It's a beautiful colour and texture and I love the shimmery sheen it gives - almost like a highlighting effect! Unfortunately I broke out on my cheekbones these very tiny bumps. I have no acne and rarely get pimples so this made me so sad :( sometimes I use it anyways but then I always regret it! Boo. Hope everyone else enjoys it.