The Body Shop Chypre perfume oil

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Just received this as part of a multi-swap. I love the idea of having a vintage fragrance that you can't buy anymore--so unique! This is my first experience with chypre, and I have to admit, at first I wasn't too sure if it was for me. But after trying it on about 30 minutes ago, I can't stop sniffing my wrist! It is definitely growing on me! If you have a chance to try this, don't hesitate!

Skin: Normal, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

The previous review summed it all up beautifully. I do wish that they would reintroduce this but I understand that it may not be popular enough with current Body Shop customers. A limited edition would have me purchasing a lifetime's supply. This is a chypre in the true, original Chypre de Coty, hazy summer days and elegance way. My vintage bottle smells divine, though the natural oakmoss has darkened with age. I definitely recommend for true classic chypre lovers.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Originally available at TBS fragrance bar,sadly this particularly oil was discontinued about 12yrs ago..It is true Chypre in every sense of the word..Pungent oakmoss mixed with bergamont and a light patchouli base yet also comes off with a slight hint of muskiness.Very Bohemian...If you're a fan of scents like Paloma Picasso or Yohji Essentials,You will love Chypre!!

Popular Fragrances