Bare Escentuals Rose Radiance

4.3

on 9/26/2017 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I have to join the chorus singing the praises of this product - wonderful!!! It's the Holy Grail product I wasn't even looking for! I think the key to success with this product is your coloring. If you're a spring/fall, warm-toned person, this will be amazing on you. On the other hand, I could see some pink-toned gals having some issues though it might work for some.....

Back to the product. I use it as marketed: as an all over face powder. It gives a glowy, fresh look to my face like I just took a walk outside. It does not make me look ruddy or flushed - nor does it oxidize or look muddy on me (as bronzer usually does). The shimmer is very faint and just adds desired light to my face. This does not read as pink or look blush-like on my complexion though I think it would on very fair gals. (I'm NW 20-ish with freckles, for reference). I should say that BM products work well for me and don't make my dry skin look cakey - nor do I break out (no problem with bismuth). If I had to compare this product to anything else out there, I would compare it to Guerlain meteorites - a better version of it! 😉 This does what the meteorites tries to do just so much better: a little color and highlight to create an all over glow.

on 12/5/2015 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love all my BareMineral products and this gorgeous blush is no exception. It gives such a beautiful, natural rosy cheek glow to my pale skin. Love, love, love this blush.

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

Heaven knows how many YEARS I've had a jar of this! Never, ever used it until recently. Many blushes go warm on me (except for the coolest of pinks) and I work under old, terrible fluorescent lights (public library) which cast a yellow tone on my skin. So one morning I'd finished my makeup but wasn't happy with my too-warm looking skin. I fished through my "COOL" blush drawer and found Rose Radiance, applied it lightly to my cheeks. So lovely!!! It adds the softest sheer pink tone to my skin!!! I just love it! After applying my bronzer, this is often all I need for healthy-looking skin. Who knew? I'm so glad I have this now!

on 1/8/2014 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

My all time favorite highlighter, face color, etc etc. This can be used for anything since it is all natural. I have used it for eyeshadow, blush, highlight, lipgloss, and as a subtle face color when I am looking very dull in winter.

It's a rose color but very sheer. VERY flattering on fair skin like mine and especially cool toned women like myself. It just appears as a natural rose color on the skin and doesn't scream "I AM ROSEY!" if that makes any sense. It's slightly shimmery but in a good way. Not disco-ball way.

I have two of them because I literally fear running out, even-though they come in huge containers for a great deal. This is by far the best face color that BE sells.

on 10/20/2014 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I am so happy to have purchased this! I honestly thought that color would not pick up on my NC 42, bare escentuals medium tan skin tone. But on my skin, it appears as a rose, corally blush with sheen which makes my skin look so healthy as if I just came from a workout or something. Though I like mauve blushes, most rose blushes either appear to muddy or too mauvey and this is definitely not the case!

on 8/20/2015 5:21:00 AM

This is an awesome product. I use it as a blush and an eyeshadow. The color is a flattering rosy pink with reflections of gold. It's a bit pricey but it will last you a long time as you only need a littlebit.

on 5/30/2012 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I had high hopes for radiances. I ordered three based off reviews here (bare, rose and pure). I intended to use them as eyeshadows. Rose Radiance ok, I definitely don't see myself putting it all over my face or using it on my cheeks as a highlighter, it just seems to have no staying power that way. I use it as an all over wash on my eye lids after applying an eye primer and it works but it is not a multi tasker imho.

on 10/1/2012 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I first got this as a small trial size in a BE cheek kit like four years ago. It is a beautiful, natural looking glow when use with a light hand and blending. Works best when use with a mineral brush btw.

I apply this lightly as a blush, then use leftover on different parts of my face to give me an all-over rosey glow. It's very natural and subtle. I love it. =]

on 9/9/2013 11:41:00 PM

I love all BE products. This gives skin a soft rosé glow.